Post your race Bmx!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Post your race Bmx!
O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 16:48 Quote
pedalbear wrote:
Did anyone else notice Liam Phillips was running Answer Scythes instead of Daggers at the Manchester SX?Wonder why...

answer are still producing them... might have him on a deal to run them instead of daggers

Posted: Apr 27, 2013 at 19:47 Quote
Would a 21 and 7/8 be too big for someone 6ft? A local guy is selling a ONE proxxl from last year but its only $175 so its lookin pretty attractive

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2013 at 19:47 Quote
reid-vo wrote:
Would a 21 and 7/8 be too big for someone 6ft? A local guy is selling a ONE proxxl from last year but its only $175 so its lookin pretty attractive

not at all, if you get it and it feels big just get a shorter stem

Posted: Apr 27, 2013 at 21:19 Quote
Should fit perfectly with a 50mm stem.

That's what my One was, absolute dream to ride as well, for 175 you can't go wrong with that frame.

Posted: Apr 27, 2013 at 21:19 Quote
Should fit perfectly with a 50mm stem.

That's what my One was, absolute dream to ride as well, for 175 you can't go wrong with that frame.

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 at 14:13 Quote
guys, i just started racing bmx. i can manual most of the local tracks (not a rly big one) jumps, and jump the smaller ones of them...

so, some guys on the track told me that i should try riding with clicks just because you can pedal faster (it's a really pedaly track).

so i thought about it. i would like the feeling to have the foot on the same place every time, i hate it when my feet are not right on the pedal. but i think it would be a bit early or what do you think?
i thought of buying new pedals but i'm not sure if i should wait some time and then order clicks or just order new flats...

opinions? thank you!

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 at 14:53 Quote
If you're not racing super competitively, definitely stick with flats for a while.

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 at 15:54 Quote
Ride flats until you can do everything consistently and more with more flow and speed.

Posted: May 5, 2013 at 11:02 Quote
Didnt get the ONE Frown Still looking for a new frame though, and maybe cranks? Last years Blur is on sale for 250, cranks Im lookin at Cliq or maybe Bombshell, but I cant find them in black

Posted: May 5, 2013 at 11:34 Quote
So today we had belgian nationals at our track; here is some footage of our prosection, biggest in belgium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR9LosQmMvg

Posted: May 5, 2013 at 15:21 Quote
reid-vo wrote:
Didnt get the ONE Frown Still looking for a new frame though, and maybe cranks? Last years Blur is on sale for 250, cranks Im lookin at Cliq or maybe Bombshell, but I cant find them in black
Can't go wrong with the Blur.Running one as my cruiser and love it,waiting to build up my Envy for the 20" class this season.

Posted: May 5, 2013 at 15:59 Quote
As much as I am a bombshell whore, don't do it.

Honestly, the pedal insert and threads are too soft.

O+
Posted: May 5, 2013 at 19:46 Quote
reid-vo wrote:

the older saints are cheap on crc at the moment

Posted: May 5, 2013 at 21:33 Quote
There may be a set of DXR's going up for dirt cheap aswell here on the buy/sell pretty quickly.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010651
Mobile Version of Website