rockshox vivid 5.1 vs marzocchi roco rc

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
rockshox vivid 5.1 vs marzocchi roco rc
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:49 Quote
curlxupxandxdle wrote:
its a 2003 bighit expert with the 24 inch rear and the fsr adjustable suspension... it might fit yours.... not 100% sure tho its close on mine but im pretty sure it sould work

oh yh the older ones look like they have a bigger linkage plate and yh mine has the fsr suspension, works well ! how did ur bighit ride with the roco

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
stevendh wrote:
curlxupxandxdle wrote:
its a 2003 bighit expert with the 24 inch rear and the fsr adjustable suspension... it might fit yours.... not 100% sure tho its close on mine but im pretty sure it sould work

oh yh the older ones look like they have a bigger linkage plate and yh mine has the fsr suspension, works well ! how did ur bighit ride with the roco

rides mint and still does with the bent crank i got on it... haha takes little to adjust it to your liking with all the adjustments... i got the WC not sure if thats the one your getting but once you got it dialed its nice... not as good as the 5th element i got on my sunday tho completely rebuilt in everyway ugh so sick lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
curlxupxandxdle wrote:
stevendh wrote:
curlxupxandxdle wrote:

rides mint and still does with the bent crank i got on it... haha takes little to adjust it to your liking with all the adjustments... i got the WC not sure if thats the one your getting but once you got it dialed its nice... not as good as the 5th element i got on my sunday tho completely rebuilt in everyway ugh so sick lol

yh i was guna get the wc but they dont do it in the size i need, i need a 8.75" (215.5mm) and the one they do is the marzocchi roco rc, yh ive herd the 5th elements are pretty damb gd, nice sunday by the way its like my dream bike i love the lime green one that sam hill rides

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
my WC is a 8.75.... lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
http://www.ebikestop.com/marzocchi_roco_rc_world_cup_rear_shock_875_x_275-RS8201.php

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
curlxupxandxdle wrote:
http://www.ebikestop.com/marzocchi_roco_rc_world_cup_rear_shock_875_x_275-RS8201.php

ohhh sweet, cheers i been looking everywhere 4 a link lol thanks 4 the help

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 15:17 Quote
stevendh wrote:
curlxupxandxdle wrote:

no problem ide say ide sell you mine but you live all the way in the uk lol plus you prolly want a new one that wasnt beat on haha

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 0:54 Quote
curlxupxandxdle wrote:
stevendh wrote:
curlxupxandxdle wrote:

no problem ide say ide sell you mine but you live all the way in the uk lol plus you prolly want a new one that wasnt beat on haha

yh ino thats the only problem, i do want a new one tho, cheers anyway

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 5:03 Quote
try windwave for retailers of the roco wc.

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 6:11 Quote
Well heres what Ive been through with my Roco.

First off the Roco is reallllly plush, especially on my RMX. But I just sent it out to be worked on for the second time. So while its gone I ordered a Vivid 5.1. The only thing I dont like about the Vivd is that you cant put air in it like the DHX and Roco.

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 6:48 Quote
RockyMountainPride wrote:
Well heres what Ive been through with my Roco.

First off the Roco is reallllly plush, especially on my RMX. But I just sent it out to be worked on for the second time. So while its gone I ordered a Vivid 5.1. The only thing I dont like about the Vivd is that you cant put air in it like the DHX and Roco.

thats not a bad thing in a way although it does have nitrogen in it,but i must admit the small bump compression and rebound are better on the vivid.

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 5:26 Quote
hope it's not late. rocco wc won't fit the big hit 2006 and 2007. cheers

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019806
Mobile Version of Website