ingore

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 22:14 Quote
some ideas are

norco ryde

specialized p1, or p2 chromo

Giant stp

i saw ur other post anda wolverine would be good cuz i could do trail riding and djs

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 22:16 Quote
If you want an all around bike look at some freeride hardtails like the Kona 5-0. Im not saying go with Kona but I think a freeride hardtail is kind of what it sounds like your looking for.

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 23:23 Quote
sbfreeride wrote:
If you want an all around bike look at some freeride hardtails like the Kona 5-0. Im not saying go with Kona but I think a freeride hardtail is kind of what it sounds like your looking for.

the five o is probably out of his price range anyway

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 23:41 Quote
look at mayb a used kona cowan or stuff. i just sold mine to get a more dj orientated bike, but the stuff was great for learning on. the geo is much like a normal bike, so its easy to just get on and ride. it can handle lite dh and fr for sure

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 0:37 Quote
the Giant STP is a bargain starter bike, and will take all you can throw at it. No point in spending big $$$ until:

1. you know you want to carry on riding 6 months down the road
2. you know what kind of set up you want to ride i.e. single speed, rigid etc..

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 8:13 Quote
iron horse yakuza bakuto was my 2nd bike, its strong, has enough travel, good geometry, and everything else you would want but its a bit heavy but you get used to it

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 8:14 Quote
gohighandfly wrote:
iron horse yakuza bakuto was my 2nd bike, its strong, has enough travel, good geometry, and everything else you would want but its a bit heavy but you get used to it
or a chimpira

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 8:14 Quote
kona shred or cowan, or a specialized p.1,p.2,p.3

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 8:15 Quote
b1k1ngsfun wrote:
some ideas are

norco ryde

specialized p1, or p2 chromo

Giant stp

i saw ur other post anda wolverine would be good cuz i could do trail riding and djs
im getting a p1 TODAY! and i talked my lbs down to 700$. and my friend has a wolverine and i dont really like it, the forks absorb the jump alot, and the tires are like tractor tires and feel weird. if your going to get into dirtjumping, get a dirtjumping bike like a p1, not an "adventuring" bike and the derailuer hits the spokes and one of these times its gonna catch

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009170
Mobile Version of Website