RIP little buddy.

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
RIP little buddy.
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
R.I.P lil dude, nice to see a thread dedicated to the guy.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 23:30 Quote
I dont know what to say, I started this thread a while ago as it made the local news and really touched me and thought the biking community should know about it, I wish there was more details so a link or similar could be posted to the family to show how this tradgic incident has actually reached a world wide audiance and hopefully prevented another death.

Guys, I cant put enough emphasis on it but PLEASE dont bitch in the thread. Respect the little bloke for what he was doing. If a mod reads this can they PLEASE get rid of the chat regarding if he loved to ride or loved soccer, thats NOT why we are here.

If anything comes from this I hope it makes some of you riding without grips or without bar ends think twice..

Peace and respect to you all.

Sp33d.

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 9:31 Quote
Foolsp33d wrote:
I dont know what to say, I started this thread a while ago as it made the local news and really touched me and thought the biking community should know about it, I wish there was more details so a link or similar could be posted to the family to show how this tradgic incident has actually reached a world wide audiance and hopefully prevented another death.

Guys, I cant put enough emphasis on it but PLEASE dont bitch in the thread. Respect the little bloke for what he was doing. If a mod reads this can they PLEASE get rid of the chat regarding if he loved to ride or loved soccer, thats NOT why we are here.

If anything comes from this I hope it makes some of you riding without grips or without bar ends think twice..

Peace and respect to you all.

Sp33d.

respect. Salute

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 13:16 Quote
r.i.p little buddy

Posted: May 29, 2010 at 17:32 Quote
Poor bugger.
Murphys law works like that.

Posted: Sep 15, 2010 at 0:54 Quote
rest in peace little buddy

Posted: Sep 15, 2010 at 1:40 Quote
he was so young... R.I.P. little 1

Posted: Oct 23, 2010 at 18:17 Quote
R.I.P. little buddy

Posted: Oct 23, 2010 at 18:28 Quote
Though this happened in '08 it still bothers me reading it. My son just turned 12 this past September and he really does some way dangerous stuff on his rig. He came close one day last year hucking off of a 12' drop with a 10' gap from hurting himself pretty good, but he escaped much worse with a very lucky save. I always remember this among a few other close calls, especially when I read of things or hear of things like this.

May you RIP young man (little grom)!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020849
Mobile Version of Website