Pinkbike Software/Feature Improvements

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Pinkbike Software/Feature Improvements
Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 14:31 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
don't know how hard it would be, but try and make it possible to be able to press the submit comment button on IE for mobile would be helpful, also looking into the compatability of the uploader with IE for mobile too Salute

just tried to upload something from my windows mobile phone and couldn't press the upload button Frown
run opera on your windows device it's way better

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 14:32 Quote
charleyboy14 wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:
don't know how hard it would be, but try and make it possible to be able to press the submit comment button on IE for mobile would be helpful, also looking into the compatability of the uploader with IE for mobile too Salute

just tried to upload something from my windows mobile phone and couldn't press the upload button Frown

fair enough, thank you for the tip tup

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 14:34 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
charleyboy14 wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:

fair enough, thank you for the tip tup
when i was running windows on my hd2 i used opera it was way better, now i use android with opera so even sicker

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 14:39 Quote
i've got an old O2 Xda orbit Confused

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 11:00 Quote
Hi think this might be the section to ask, how to you make links clickable on most forums I use [url] [/url] but this does not appear to work on pinkbike so I tried [L] [/L] but this does not appear to work. I'm using a macbook with google chrome. Thanks

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 11:03 Quote
you click on the hyperlink button (two in from the left, after B and I) and enter the URL into the box that pops up..

or do the buttons not work because your using a macbook Confused

Mod
Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 11:06 Quote
ands43 wrote:
Hi think this might be the section to ask, how to you make links clickable on most forums I use [url] [/url] but this does not appear to work on pinkbike so I tried [L] [/L] but this does not appear to work. I'm using a macbook with google chrome. Thanks

it all works correctly. you can preview when posting to see the actual L format. It works on all os and browsers.

https://www.pinkbike.com/

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 11:14 Quote
The twitter thing on my dashboard doesn't seem to be working, I'm clicking 'yes, connect me...' but nothing happens.

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 17:46 Quote
possibly have the UNSUBSCRIBE removed so you can only unsubscribe from the actual forum?
The X is so close to the unsubscribe button I keep hitting it on my iPod Touch.

When is the Pinkbike app coming out?
Possibly fix the clear all on dashboard to clear forum updates aswell as news feed?

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 17:55 Quote
When you get a notification of a thread invitation, the users headshot doesn't appear properly beside it, just that blank head thing. Small bug, but still a bug.

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 17:56 Quote
can i have my real joined date back please? Frown

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 3:04 Quote
dunno if it's already been suggested, but a 'suggest all' button for the thread invite thing, when you wanna invite all 300 odd friends, it's a lot of clicking...

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 11:40 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
dunno if it's already been suggested, but a 'suggest all' button for the thread invite thing, when you wanna invite all 300 odd friends, it's a lot of clicking...

No.

Then I'd get spammed with stupid pointless threads. If someone thinks their thread is important enough for me to be a part of it, then they should go through the effort of clicking my headshot.

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 12:19 Quote
Ginj, you're still alive!! It's been a while dude.

Posted: Jul 30, 2010 at 4:22 Quote
I've been away for like a month Cool

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018363
Mobile Version of Website