PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Pinkbike Software/Feature Improvements
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 1, 2019 at 16:31 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
matt-15 wrote:
Feature Request:

-Being able to "unlist" your for sale bike for when I am holding it for someone, but am still able to restore if the deal doesn't work out
-Unlisting it will not show up in searches when browsing the BuySell section, but if someone has the link to the page or has it on saved searches it is still viewable
-People you are negotiating with are able to get to the page through the chat in the Inbox tab
-Unlisting will also remove the BuySell notification at the top of the page as it is not available to be reposted until re-listed
You just described the sold button

But it's not sold yet, I just want people to be unable to see it while I negotiate, or if I've decided I want to keep the bike a little while longer without having to retype the ad when I decide I really want to sell it
If you mark it as sold it goes to your sold items, if the buyer backs out you can relist by pressing Mark available.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 16:24 Quote
Still having issues on buysell on mobile, cant go further than Canada/US on the location search

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 16:41 Quote
adamlaycock wrote:
Still having issues on buysell on mobile, cant go further than Canada/US on the location search

Same.
Just scroll to very bottom of page and click 'Desktop Version of Website' and navigate that way. Lots of zooming and scrolling but it works.

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 6:42 Quote
On a semi related note, knowing nothing about computers - is it feasible to include people's preferences in what gets displayed to us? Some guy in Vancouver wants to sell his fork locally. So it only shows up in his local radius, not to me in Toronto when I search for a fork. Or maybe it still shows up, but flagged somehow.

That being said it would also be nice to have an optional opt out of that because in the past I've bought stuff and collected it while on vacation.

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
adamlaycock wrote:

really annoying, and still a thing

Posted: Mar 2, 2020 at 11:53 Quote
Is there a way to change the order in which albums appear in my photos page?

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 13:33 Quote
Suggestion: I would love to be able to dismiss my "1 of your ad can now be reposted" notifications without reposting the ad. Or is this currently possible? Didn't see it in Dashboard Settings. Thanks!

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006911
Mobile Version of Website