Pinkbike Software/Feature Improvements

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Pinkbike Software/Feature Improvements
Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 6:42 Quote
On a semi related note, knowing nothing about computers - is it feasible to include people's preferences in what gets displayed to us? Some guy in Vancouver wants to sell his fork locally. So it only shows up in his local radius, not to me in Toronto when I search for a fork. Or maybe it still shows up, but flagged somehow.

That being said it would also be nice to have an optional opt out of that because in the past I've bought stuff and collected it while on vacation.

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
adamlaycock wrote:
Still having issues on buysell on mobile, cant go further than Canada/US on the location search

really annoying, and still a thing

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2020 at 11:53 Quote
Is there a way to change the order in which albums appear in my photos page?

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 13:33 Quote
Suggestion: I would love to be able to dismiss my "1 of your ad can now be reposted" notifications without reposting the ad. Or is this currently possible? Didn't see it in Dashboard Settings. Thanks!

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 16:02 Quote
I've always wondered why the home page on mobile Pinkbike doesn't show POD and VOD?

Radek has this ever been explored?

Thank you.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 17:11 Quote
Don’t you have some ads to list.... lol

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 18:36 Quote
Can I donate my unused ad slots to different users? That would be a cool feature.

O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Don't you miss when you use to check pinkbike and just watch vod to get stoked for a ride?

O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Can I donate my unused ad slots to different users? That would be a cool feature.

I'll toss ya tree fiddy ad slots

Posted: Nov 30, 2020 at 11:29 Quote
zmcycle wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Don't you miss when you use to check pinkbike and just watch vod to get stoked for a ride?

Still do? Whatchu Talking Bout Willis?

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2020 at 11:31 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
zmcycle wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Still do? Whatchu Talking Bout Willis?

Just check more on mobile lately so it would be nice to see it prominent on homepage. That's all.

Posted: Dec 6, 2020 at 16:23 Quote
How do I delete photos? Can I delete entire folder?

Posted: Aug 31, 2021 at 20:17 Quote
I think that we need more functional options, that will allow us control our account wherever you are.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021662
Mobile Version of Website