Things that piss you off

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Things that piss you off
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 0:57 Quote
so i saw this thread (i think it was in the bmx section) about things that piss you off while riding. it got me thinking about everything about this world that just really pushes my buttons. so yeah post stuff that just drives you nuts

ill start it off....

illegal aliens
gas prices
work
school
bad drivers
annoying/controlling parents/relatives
being broke
a*sholes
bitches
backstabbing friends



i could go on but yeah lets see what you guys have to say

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 11:20 Quote
People.... nuff said Razz



San Fransisco too...

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:53 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
People.... nuff said Razz



San Fransisco too...

When people say "nuff said"

Those two words somehow declare that they just said something extremely intelligent.Rolleyes

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 14:55 Quote
Overpriced stuff.

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
Society in general.

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
rain
a*sholes
injuries
broken bike
gas prices

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 15:41 Quote
Heat
Michelin Tires
Snobs

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
Joels
Hillary clinton
John Mcain
any other ppl running that arent named barrack obama
watermellon.

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 at 1:33 Quote
When people make a thread that say "peoples opinions that have this bike", then people that havent even seen the bike in flesh but in and give their crap opinion.

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 at 3:31 Quote
My brother
My parents
Having no food or money
Lots of people on this site
Improper spelling
Improper grammar
Repeat threads
People who don't use the search button, USE IT!
When my bike doesn't work right
Flats
Math and Science
Annoying Teachers
East Indians from Surrey BC
Bad Drivers
Old People who never look while driving and almost hit me while I'm riding my bike
People in general
Slow internet
Expensive concert tickets
Many many other things.

Lots of things piss me off.

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 at 9:14 Quote
The way bike parts arent made to one standard. I have had to buy so many un necessary parts just because the don't fit.

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
people that say forks instead of fork
it's singular.
you don't eat with forks.
you eat with a fork.
you don't put forks on your bike.
you put a fork on your bike.

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
zdeluca wrote:
people that say forks instead of fork
it's singular.
you don't eat with forks.
you eat with a fork.
you don't put forks on your bike.
you put a fork on your bike.

lol good one that does piss me off....f*cking little groms at the trails "dude check out that guy's forks" "ya bro he's got like triple crown 40's" (that's another thing that's annoying, it's supposed to be "triple clamp" or "dual crown")

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 3:43 Quote
dotca wrote:
My brother
My parents
Having no food or money
Lots of people on this site
Improper spelling
Improper grammar
Repeat threads
People who don't use the search button, USE IT!
When my bike doesn't work right
Flats
Math and Science
Annoying Teachers
East Indians from Surrey BC
Bad Drivers
Old People who never look while driving and almost hit me while I'm riding my bike
People in general
Slow internet
Expensive concert tickets
Many many other things.

Lots of things piss me off.

careful what you say, I'm an east indian in surrey Wink . But nah it's cool, they piss me off too haha. I live in cloverdale to avoid them. I'm not the typical surrey east indian, it's not uncommon for them to call me what white washed or pick fights with me. I hate it, the majority if brown people in the lower mainland give us good east indians a bad name. beleive it or not but when I go clubbing downtown sometimes they don't let me in because they think I'm associated with a gang. One time they checked my back for gang tattoos.

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 3:54 Quote
Kbone wrote:
dotca wrote:
My brother
SNIP
Lots of things piss me off.

careful what you say, I'm an east indian in surrey Wink . But nah it's cool, they piss me off too haha. I live in cloverdale to avoid them. I'm not the typical surrey east indian, it's not uncommon for them to call me what white washed or pick fights with me. I hate it, the majority if brown people in the lower mainland give us good east indians a bad name. beleive it or not but when I go clubbing downtown sometimes they don't let me in because they think I'm associated with a gang. One time they checked my back for gang tattoos.

I would have never thought you are one, you give them a good name. I live in Newton, I can't avoid them. Then all the little ones try and pick fights with me and then they steal my buddies bike to try another fight with me. Luckily we got it back cause they are stupid and rode it in front of us. Then every time they see me on my bike, they start to say how I stole friggen valve caps! Just cause they are blue, and their "cousin" had 4 missing from his car. I never knew for one, their cousin was white and he drove a riced honda. He deserved for them to get stolen, but I still didn't steal them. Then they came to my house once and tried to harass me for something I didn't f*cking do! So I let my dog out, they said they are "allergic" to them. They ran away like little babies they are. I still don't understand why they continue to harass me when I said I didn't and they can go to Canadian Tire and buy them for $4! They really piss me off.

Previous Page |

 
Active Forum Threads
2 mins ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
3 mins ago - Canyon Owners Club
9 mins ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
9 mins ago - Brake pad offset to Disc Centre? ok or not?
17 mins ago - How well do DH bikes jump?
24 mins ago - Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
27 mins ago - The 20" street thread (BMX)
31 mins ago - Girls Still Definitely Suck
37 mins ago - Cane creek double barrel air keeps bottoming out?
38 mins ago - The new Troy 29er is Amazing!
42 mins ago - Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
43 mins ago - Giant Trance 27.5
1 hours ago - Santa Cruz Hightower LT
2 hours ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
2 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
2 hours ago - show off your Santa Cruz
2 hours ago - Bushing/Mount Hardware Size for YT Tues CF
2 hours ago - New addition to the stable: 1999 Specialized FSR Team Downhill S Works Shaun Palmer Edition
3 hours ago - Nukeproof Owners Club
3 hours ago - Need to find info on sun ringle charger TR rims
4 hours ago - Shock Sizing 2018 Smuggler
4 hours ago - Fast & Strong Gay,Lesbian & Homosexual Love spells in Malta Bormla +27731356845 Mama Jafali
4 hours ago - Voodoo homosexual love spells in Malta,the United Kingdom,Finland that works +27731356845 Prof Mama Jafali
4 hours ago - Powerful gay & Lesbian spells caster in Newport,Newry,Norwich,Nottingham +27731356845 Mama Jafali
4 hours ago - Top Ssd Solution to Clean Defaced Bank Notes +27731356845 in Ghana-South Africa-Namibia-Botswana-Zambia

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009868
Mobile Version of Website