Things that piss you off

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Things that piss you off
Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 9:36 Quote
I hate keyboard warriors. Mainly the ones that keep picking fights and giving reasons as to why they should open up a can of whoopass on you, then finally you get so fed up that you give them your address and tell them to come for a visit and they (for some weird reason) have 8 excuses as to why they shouldn't whoop your ass. It's the internet! Why waste time fighting and threatening over the internet? We ALL know you're not going to do ANYTHING but piss and moan about it all day during your daily jack off circle ritual around your campfire of lost dignity.
Yea, that might be urk me a little.

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 9:54 Quote
summary of this thread:

hate everyone everything

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 10:12 Quote
Some women, mainly this one chick... What a piss off she is.

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 22:02 Quote
tinybikes wrote:
I hate keyboard warriors. Mainly the ones that keep picking fights and giving reasons as to why they should open up a can of whoopass on you, then finally you get so fed up that you give them your address and tell them to come for a visit and they (for some weird reason) have 8 excuses as to why they shouldn't whoop your ass. It's the internet! Why waste time fighting and threatening over the internet? We ALL know you're not going to do ANYTHING but piss and moan about it all day during your daily jack off circle ritual around your campfire of lost dignity.
Yea, that might be urk me a little.

Circle jerk!

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 1:31 Quote
Things that piss me off... well I love contacting three different mods on here, and not receiving any reply from any of them. Not even a "sorry I'm busy" or a "no that's not possible". Great job PinkbikeSalute

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 1:41 Quote
payne-train wrote:
Things that piss me off... well I love contacting three different mods on here, and not receiving any reply from any of them. Not even a "sorry I'm busy" or a "no that's not possible". Great job PinkbikeSalute
+1

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 1:56 Quote
f*ck the mods say thje n word likeyou wanna racist

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 2:37 Quote
payne-train wrote:
you do realise these people have lives. do you think these mods have a red phone next to their bed to alert them of when you have a problem?

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 10:51 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
payne-train wrote:
you do realise these people have lives. do you think these mods have a red phone next to their bed to alert them of when you have a problem?
no, but they have an inbox, and if you've messaged them a few times with no reply (which takes a couple of seconds for the averagely competent computer user) then it's just ignoring. how else are you supposed to contact them?

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 11:59 Quote
Send them some nudes. Problem solved.

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 12:07 Quote
been there, done that.

Posted: Sep 29, 2011 at 3:15 Quote
go for a ride at the skatepark on my 26"

"why dont you get a bmx?"

"i do have a bmx"

"why dont you ride it instead of the mtb?"

Madder

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 0:41 Quote
Priusts.
Priust drivers.
People who are overly polictically correct.
People who bitch about how hard and stressful university is. I wish I couldve afforded to go. Instead I had to join the army because I didnt have alot of options. Go to afghanistan and tell me how stressful uni was you cry baby.\
hippies and hipsters.
People who bitch at me for driving a lifted truck and ruining the enviroment.
City busses!!! They jam up the roads and make me late. get a car you cheap bastards.
fat people who are fat cause theyre lazy and complain about being fat.
When you accidently make your keyboard french and your "?" because an E with the little thing at the top and you have to google how to change it even though youve done it a million times.
Canadians who hate on america for no reason and vice versa. Iv known alot of great americans.
Old drivers.
People who own snakes.
cyclists who think theyre a car and need to ride in the lane. f*ck off. Im a biker like anyone else here but were not cars and we cant keep up. get off to the side.
Grammar police.
Indie music and people who hate on me for not liking it. i wont diss it, just not my thing.
People who call racist/racism on everything.
When facebook gets bored and decides to change there layout. Again. And again.
cats and little dogs.

People who think we shoudlnt be in afghanistan ( we shouldnt but not for this reason) because the afghans dont deserve to be killed or persacuted by us. Have you ever been there? Theyre f*cking twisted. Women are for breeding and little boys are for fun. Thats there view. honestly.
people who ask me if Iv ever shot anyone.
Realizing that after writing this I paragraph I could honestly write a novel :S ... im kind of an angry person it seems :S sorry haha

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 3:19 Quote
^^ My newest best friend! lolololol

Mod Plus
Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 6:21 Quote
People who bitch about how hard and stressful university is? I'm not saying joining the army isn't stressful, but university is no walk in the park.

People who own snakes? What the hell, why? I've owned several snakes and never thought that'd make people hate me

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013753
Mobile Version of Website