Things that piss you off

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Things that piss you off
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 9:55 Quote
Not so much that university isnt hard. Its when they complain about how difficult and stressful it is. I garuntee it isnt that hard. Its not theres life and death decisions to be made, and it seems like fun. Getting to go party and not having to stress about people ripping your head off because you cant find a certain peice of kit, and your worried about the next time youll get to come home.... Wish i went to uni ... so much smarter.... fml

And owning a snake doesnt make me hate you, it just pisses me off. I hate snakes, and see no point in owning them. you cant teach it tricks, it doesnt show affection, you cant play fetch etc etc...however it could just be my complete ignorance of snakes...i dont like them at all so I havent really learned anything about them haha

Mod Plus
Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 13:53 Quote
Snakes are fun to play with and their tanks make a cool room feature too. Sort of like collecting for me.

You're right Uni isn't as hard as going to war. However I hear that sentiment about how easy it is from people who are working min wage jobs and living at home. They talk about how stressful there job is and they are like a cashier.

As for things that piss me off...

When people pronounce foods like the country it is from. Like if someone says "mozzarelllll" in an italian accent.

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 16:44 Quote
people who constantly inbox me asking how my bmx feels. grrr. (just got the 5th or 6th now)

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 19:06 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
people who constantly inbox me asking how my bmx feels. grrr. (just got the 5th or 6th now)
i presume that why you didn't answer.

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 19:07 Quote
precisely. second one this week.

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 19:09 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
precisely. second one this week.
sorry to bug man, just wanted to know

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 19:12 Quote
try calling up local (and not so local) shops and see if you can find someone that has one in stock.

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 19:12 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
try calling up local (and not so local) shops and see if you can find someone that has one in stock.

local shops dont stock united

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009727
Mobile Version of Website