Coolest things found while biking

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Coolest things found while biking
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:09 Quote
i never really find cool things while riding....does anyone else

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
A trail that looks like it's from seasons, an american 20, A Tim Hortons Visor, i forget other things

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
I found an old car yesterday full of bullet holes

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
i was riding one time with my friend and we where heading home after shredding som local trails....saw a couple of guys come outa a forest with really nice bikes....we looked at each other and said 'hmmm wonder where they were?' so when they left we went in and found tuns of djs burms step downs gaps and yeah, best thing that hapend all summer...now i know the guys that build theere and i help out and shit

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
konasam666 wrote:
i was riding one time with my friend and we where heading home after shredding som local trails....saw a couple of guys come outa a forest with really nice bikes....we looked at each other and said 'hmmm wonder where they were?' so when they left we went in and found tuns of djs burms step downs gaps and yeah, best thing that hapend all summer...now i know the guys that build theere and i help out and shit
thats awesome

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:46 Quote
yeah it is lol now were building another trail over there with a bunch of shooters and drops and burms even a treeride...must say i dont take credit for building all of that i only startred helping out a little while ago

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
konasam666 wrote:
yeah it is lol now were building another trail over there with a bunch of shooters and drops and burms even a treeride...must say i dont take credit for building all of that i only startred helping out a little while ago
quite a lucky find at least the builders were nice

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
yeah they are..lol and now that i see them i happen to see them all the time at our local 'monutain' ( lift runs) where i had never seen them before i found the trail wich is odd.

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:52 Quote
one time me and my freinds were out riding and we found a dead rabbit. Then rigth beside him there was a doritos bag and a tim hortons cup so we named the rabbit timmy dorito. Then we built him a little house out of sticks and made a cross to put on it. All in liek 15 mins , good times riding!!

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
yeah i also hit a dear while riding before there where like 18 in the middle of the trail ** i counted xD scared the f*ck outa me

i came round a corner and almost ran straight into a deer
it stood there looking at me then the deers kid came out of the woods. it was like the most amazingly pretty thing.
i've also met some off-roaders stuck in a ditch once, it was kinda funny
the dad was trying to impress his kid but got a bit carried away
and before they banned hunting in britain i met a fair few hunts on my travels...

scariest shock i ever got was when i found the clay pigeon shooting place, bits of broken discs kept falling on me. i'm now a member of their shooting team so it's all good

O+ FL
A wood stash tones of 3' 2X4s some ply wood that kind of stuff.

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 15:19 Quote
Once I found a bike park inside a warehouse

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
i once found a paint ball gun
camera
cds every where on the ground.
beer.
lots of stuff

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010651
Mobile Version of Website