scariest thing you've done on a bike?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
scariest thing you've done on a bike?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 11:35 Quote
share all of your scary bike stories, mines probably hitting this really sketchy road gap with a turn onto a snipper take-off and snipper tranny

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 11:44 Quote
I think mine was when i nose dived and my wrists gave out, so my waste up was hanging over the bike flying down the path at another big jump.

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 11:45 Quote
well landing with testicles on the top tube is scary if u ask me

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:02 Quote
well, this one time, my feet came off the pedals in the air by mistake and i sacked myself sooooooooooooooo hard that i actually started to piss out blood, like literly, blood came outta my pee whole.

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:09 Quote
Did a superman

...by mistake

lolooltup

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:11 Quote
when my foot came off the pedal on a path gap landed haaard on my leg.... whent to stand up and my foot was hanging off Big Grin broken legio Razz

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:13 Quote
probaby breaking off the lip of a jump

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:24 Quote
well today I had a pretty scary accident, needed to jump over a broken tree from the bend, where the end of the bend was like a hip, was to hard on brakes (shouldn't brake at all), flied to low and front wheel hit the tree and slipped so that i nosedived and hit the ground vertically with my head and shoulder. to compare it looked just like Lehikoinen's crash, but not at that speed and from that height and I was fine...cleared that element 5 min later. had some dirt accidents or tree hits but none of em can say was the worse, but all were uncool...

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:28 Quote
when i hit the jump up and the jump callopased and i couldent bail when i tried my leg got stuck on the bars and i ate it pretty hard

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:34 Quote
At Psyscosis this year, I enjoyed rag doll crash on Dead Dod of about 100 feet ending with a comfortable inverted stop against a tree. Only all the dust on the entire mtn found its way between my eye balls and eye lids. oh was fun.

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:40 Quote
i was at some dirt jumps and i over shot the first jump and came up short on the second when i landed i hit a rock the the helmet broke into my head 5 stitches broke 4 of my ribs and broke my collar bone! i had a really bad concussion.
I had just moved to america from canada so i had to drive to canada to go to the docters lol it sucked i was in soo much pain it was hard to breath and my dad was laughing at me i was out for like 6 months . all i remeber is me being like 6 feet in the air looking at the ground saying to myself ' dude your soo F*cked this time"

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:51 Quote
Im still recovering from a crash i had a few weeks ago, it was practise day at a 4x event. I was tooling about on a jump on the DH course because the 4x track was closed for another race. Ne hoo i hit it up acouple of times then managed to get my trousers stuck on my chain device, i tried to tug myself loose, but i ended up nose diving into the top of the landing ramp, slid down the ramp on my hip and right elbow. The grit in my arm was so deeply embeded i had a general anaesthetic so they could dig it out! now got stitches in my right forarm and right hip! Big Grin back on my bike yesterday, it felt great!

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:58 Quote
i took an endo in my buddys back yard broke my collar bone was so badly winded i had to push my ribs to get air. was able to recover enough to walk up to his house and lay on his bed and realized i couldnt walk and could barely move my legs after about 2 minutes turns out fractured my spine. thought i paralyzed myself now that is scary

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 13:00 Quote
first time hitting a big step down didnt get nearly enough speed. my front tire barely made, and when it hit my feet slepped off the pedals, and sacked myself and continued down the hill in a nofooted endo

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 13:17 Quote
tomcaffry wrote:
Im still recovering from a crash i had a few weeks ago, it was practise day at a 4x event. I was tooling about on a jump on the DH course because the 4x track was closed for another race. Ne hoo i hit it up acouple of times then managed to get my trousers stuck on my chain device, i tried to tug myself loose, but i ended up nose diving into the top of the landing ramp, slid down the ramp on my hip and right elbow. The grit in my arm was so deeply embeded i had a general anaesthetic so they could dig it out! now got stitches in my right forarm and right hip! Big Grin back on my bike yesterday, it felt great!
that's happened to me before to except on a dual slalom course, it's not a good feeling

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.281126
Mobile Version of Website