Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
willayy wrote:
hey guys
I have a question,
whats the best complete for under 550?
I have been interested in the kink transition but I'm not sure
Transition all the way

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 21:02 Quote
hey so I'm just switching to bmx from mtb. Mainly because i love street, park.. all that good flowy techy stuff. Ive ridden a rigid mtb for a year now so ive gotten some idea of what I'm looking at feeling wise.

Ive tried a few bikes, and I'm ready. I want to try and aim $600 Canadian and under.

So im leaning to a Kink Gap. .. but ive been told theres a couple WTP bikes in my range to look at, and the fit street series bikes.

Any advice? would a kink gap be suitable?

Posted: Sep 22, 2009 at 15:16 Quote
get-hucked666 wrote:
hey so I'm just switching to bmx from mtb. Mainly because i love street, park.. all that good flowy techy stuff. Ive ridden a rigid mtb for a year now so ive gotten some idea of what I'm looking at feeling wise.

Ive tried a few bikes, and I'm ready. I want to try and aim $600 Canadian and under.

So im leaning to a Kink Gap. .. but ive been told theres a couple WTP bikes in my range to look at, and the fit street series bikes.

Any advice? would a kink gap be suitable?

honestly man, search on the buy and sell here. youll get some bike somebody spent 1200 on for the price of a kink gap. i assure you that its the better way to go. post a few bike in ur price range on here and im sure my self or any one else on the site could tell you wheter its a deal or not.

Posted: Oct 17, 2009 at 5:35 Quote
Hi!
I'm a beginner in bmx, and I've got two options for my first bike.
1. WTP 4season -06 (bought in -07)
The owner has rode it for one summer. There are a few rusted bolts, otherwise it's in fairly good condition.

2. Verde Method -08
This owner has also rode it for one summer. In pictures it looks very clean and the owner has propably been taking good care of it.

Both cost fairly the same, so I'm asking you for opinion.
(I'm not sure if this is the right topic to ask this, but well...)

Cheers.

Posted: Nov 28, 2009 at 22:05 Quote
Now that is a super guide. Very useful information. Kudos.

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 5:52 Quote
Matikainen wrote:
Hi!
The owner has rode it for one summer. There are a few rusted bolts, otherwise it's in fairly good condition.

2. Verde Method -08
This owner has also rode it for one summer. In pictures it looks very clean and the owner has propably been taking good care of it.

Cheers.

Go for the method

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 11:44 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
Matikainen wrote:
Hi!

2. Verde Method -08

Cheers.

Go for the method

Method would be fine. Change the stem though. Everyone who owned it had complaints about its grip.

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
lukau wrote:
Jolly-Roger wrote:
Matikainen wrote:
Hi!

2. Verde Method -08

Cheers.

Go for the method

Method would be fine. Change the stem though. Everyone who owned it had complaints about its grip.
i have a Method i like it but i find the bars to small now and i really don't like the stem the bars haven't slipped yet but if you bail and shit and the bars aren't aligned any more cos the stem rotated i find it a bitch to get it straight again cos of the wedge system

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 4:05 Quote
atomic-angel wrote:
lukau wrote:
Jolly-Roger wrote:

Go for the method

i have a Method i like it but i find the bars to small now and i really don't like the stem the bars haven't slipped yet but if you bail and shit and the bars aren't aligned any more cos the stem rotated i find it a bitch to get it straight again cos of the wedge system

It would be best to buy another stem. If you're out of money, look for some used Salt stem. It'll do just fine.

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 7:13 Quote
lukau wrote:
atomic-angel wrote:
lukau wrote:

It would be best to buy another stem. If you're out of money, look for some used Salt stem. It'll do just fine.
ya im planing on geting a cheap stem and nice bars soon i just need to figure out my colour scheme and need to let my knee heal up got acl replacement sergury yesterday and my knee huts like a bitch!!

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 8:34 Quote
You might also want to check this BMX company: www.zionbmx.com (www.zionbmxshop.com)

They have some good completes (100% CrMo) for bargain prices.

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 22:20 Quote
this item , search this on the web

update parts of bmx

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012752
Mobile Version of Website