what has been your biggest high/thrill

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
what has been your biggest high/thrill
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 at 1:10 Quote
So what have you done thats given you the biggest high/thrill on your bike..

Mine was just something small..as still learning.. but I jumped across a small stream without a take off ramp.. I had looked at doing it serveral times but always bottled at the last minute.. but this weekend was the day I did it.. and afterwards I was on such a high I get doing it.. I did it again and again.. thats when I realised that things arnt as bad as they seem most of the time..

O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 at 1:23 Quote
this is the DJ/ street thread but Dh/Fr cam be similar enough

Today I was railing along the DH course and I was on this high speed double track trail and all the sudden I see a thing in the corner of my eye and It looks like a dog a first and I glance over and a Brown Bear was running towards he trail and was going to cross right where I was!!!!Eek

So Riding by myself like the smart person I am, I yell and scream at it and it turned around and kinda went the other way. but before It turned around it was at most 15 feet away from me.

but if that had happened this weekend I could have won the pro mens race. I was hauling a$$ out of there.

that was the scariest/ most unique thing I have ever have happen to me while
I was on a bike. And my flight or fight adrenaline instinct was pumping for about 10 mins after that.

Posted: Jul 22, 2008 at 1:46 Quote
not the highest but it was up there, 40 kmh and went off a kicker, my bars were literally a few centimetres away from a big tree, really fun tho

Posted: Jul 22, 2008 at 2:06 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
this is the DJ/ street thread but Dh/Fr cam be similar enough

Today I was railing along the DH course and I was on this high speed double track trail and all the sudden I see a thing in the corner of my eye and It looks like a dog a first and I glance over and a Brown Bear was running towards he trail and was going to cross right where I was!!!!Eek

So Riding by myself like the smart person I am, I yell and scream at it and it turned around and kinda went the other way. but before It turned around it was at most 15 feet away from me.

but if that had happened this weekend I could have won the pro mens race. I was hauling a$$ out of there.

that was the scariest/ most unique thing I have ever have happen to me while
I was on a bike. And my flight or fight adrenaline instinct was pumping for about 10 mins after that.

It doesn't matter what style of riding or section..as long as your on a bike it counts.. as I could not find a general section that covers all bikes and styles I just started the tread here..lol..

I can imagine that bear would have got my heart racing too..lol

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 23:17 Quote
having wisdom teeth pulled and being on too many hydros while trying to wheelie in the driveway

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011433
Mobile Version of Website