Post your Urban/Dj/Park Bikes
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
kompressorrider wrote:
imabikerz wrote:
kompressorrider wrote:
my double, what do you think?

*snip*
the other side is still all white, with the red writing, no checkers
I think you should keep the rear triangle white (or black) and get or paint the fork red

i dunno man, i think the black rear triangle would look cool, but i think a red fork would ruin it
something like the red boxxers, they look nicer than EVERY fork on earth(exept sometimes fox)

Posted: Jun 23, 2009 at 21:01 Quote
imabikerz wrote:
kompressorrider wrote:
imabikerz wrote:

I think you should keep the rear triangle white (or black) and get or paint the fork red

i dunno man, i think the black rear triangle would look cool, but i think a red fork would ruin it
something like the red boxxers, they look nicer than EVERY fork on earth(exept sometimes fox)

if i did boxxers though it would suck for dj, and park... and isn't that what this thread is all about? haha

Posted: Jun 23, 2009 at 21:07 Quote
that double sided double is sick. i liked the head on pic, more people should do custom graphics on their bikes!

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 0:23 Quote
well here's my quick look at white and red paint job

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 6:46 Quote
[Quote="kompressorrider"]my double, what do you think?

the other side is still all white, with the red writing, no checkers[/Quote
take off the tbc stickers then cherker where the stickers where then, order new stickers then stick them over top the checker it will look sick

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 11:20 Quote
[Quote="tankcomander"]
kompressorrider wrote:

take off the tbc stickers then cherker where the stickers where then, order new stickers then stick them over top the checker it will look sick
OTT.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
[Quote="mattdgray"]
tankcomander wrote:
kompressorrider wrote:

OTT.
OverkillDead Horse

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 11:27 Quote
[Quote="Rattsl"]
mattdgray wrote:
tankcomander wrote:

OTT.
OverkillDead Horse
Yeah, Agreed.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 11:37 Quote
I'll tell you one thing, I'm liking bikes that are simple with not many adjustments and for some reason...I'm starting to take a small hate to my Hope hub, it's loud which I like but after riding for such a long time it's like....would you shut up already, it makes my bike vibrate and I can feel it throgh the pedals. It resonates so much...my trail bike's hub is smooth and silent, whether my Hope hub is like a mobster with a tommy gun. I may go full street and get a NS frame to lighten my bike up and f*ck color schemes, it's too expensive to maintain.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 11:39 Quote
I don't bother with schemes anymore, either, oh wait yeah i do, I spent money to get a rotary in gold just to match. And rattsl get the traffic. In blue.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
jaredhtop wrote:
I don't bother with schemes anymore, either, oh wait yeah i do, I spent money to get a rotary in gold just to match. And rattsl get the traffic. In blue.
I'm thinking on it, I just have to figure out how much I can get it for and sell my P.1 frame with some parts to get it, I'll need a new post as well. But I would like that blue. White would be overkill, black...it's black, I like shiny bikes that way I know which is mine but the blue fits right in, plus I'm going to college so I need to identify my bike from 8km away

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 11:43 Quote
sweet man, the blue would look so nice, and feel so much better than your p1 no offence, but i never really liked the way the old p's rode until I rode some new bikes.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 17:23 Quote
got my rims and there at the shop getting built, i dont trust myself sould be ready monday

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
jaredhtop wrote:
sweet man, the blue would look so nice, and feel so much better than your p1 no offence, but i never really liked the way the old p's rode until I rode some new bikes.
Totally agree, i had a P2 cr-mo and changed for a suburban, Things are WAYY easier to do + it's more agressive riding, like you're always ready to do tricks, with my p2 i needed to deploy a lot of effort and anticipation to do something, now it goes as it comes

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 1:53 Quote

my leaf OS

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018578
Mobile Version of Website