Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 18:34 Quote
imabikerz wrote:
dancallahan wrote:
OH MY f*ckIN ROWDY BASTARDS
I love your bike...
Mine? if so thanks a lottup
Yeah, your bike is sick Smile

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 19:53 Quote
Looks sooo nice. Now I really want that colour haha. Anyway. I think your bike could look so much cleaner if it did not have brake mounts/tabs and it was a 24" specific frame/fork. But looks amazing anyways.

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 19:55 Quote
I don't actually know if a 24"-specific fork would help. For looks, no contest, it would look miles better. But it would ride like crap unless the frame was also 24"-rigid specific, i.e with a higher BB and dropped headtube, which would require waaay taller bars than are easy to find.

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
crs-one wrote:
I don't actually know if a 24"-specific fork would help. For looks, no contest, it would look miles better. But it would ride like crap unless the frame was also 24"-rigid specific, i.e with a higher BB and dropped headtube, which would require waaay taller bars than are easy to find.
I said frame too...

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 22:59 Quote
jaredhtop wrote:
clearly Mr. Caravanking, you haven't been on PB much, Everyone needs the highest quality parts, no matter what skill level. And if a part doesn't match you need to sell it to upgrade it or get a trendwhore color. lol On a more serious note, the white/blk/red is nice.
just cause i like how my bike looks plus i feel hydro brakes have better performance than mechanical of the ones i've tried

plus i have lots of time to scope out parts for my bike cause it's allways windy as f here so it sucks for park ride but i ride when i can

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 23:51 Quote
My .243 SL

Rear Der. = 2005 Shimano LX / XT cassette
Rear brake/lever = XT hydro lever/ Saint brake
Front = avid bb7 with a shimano deore
Fork = Fox Vanilla @ 80 mm with stiff springs

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 8:51 Quote
crs-one wrote:
yes i would like something like a 2008 or 2009 NS capital + ns rigid fork, it seems that with the newest capital's frames bb are higher so you can double peg grindDrool i would love it

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 10:06 Quote
imabikerz wrote:
crs-one wrote:
yes i would like something like a 2008 or 2009 NS capital + ns rigid fork, it seems that with the newest capital's frames bb are higher so you can double peg grindDrool i would love it
you'd have to get a new rear hub...the capital's are bmx spacing

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 10:50 Quote
one25forlife wrote:
imabikerz wrote:
crs-one wrote:
yes i know but.. i dont think i would have problem to sell my wheel set or the back wheel, its S-type and NS Coaster pro ss(rear) laced with primo spokes

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:16 Quote
imabikerz wrote:
one25forlife wrote:
imabikerz wrote:
yes i know but.. i dont think i would have problem to sell my wheel set or the back wheel, its S-type and NS Coaster pro ss(rear) laced with primo spokes
haha very true

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022615
Mobile Version of Website