2010 Giant DH

PB Forum :: Giant
2010 Giant DH
O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:37 Quote
motostu93 wrote:
f*ck that thing looks so good in that blue. any clue exactly the name of that color?

My guess? The new Team Blue.

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:38 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
iamamodel wrote:
You two are incredible.

I stay anonymous for a reason, you stupid stupid f****** idiots!

Is it the same reason that you would use to call me a stupid f*cking idiot? I never asked you to reveal yourself....Did I? I just want so clearity on what you said? Your not being very professional about this, I would expect better from someone imbedded within Giant.

What do you do for them in berkeley anyway?

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:39 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
motostu93 wrote:
f*ck that thing looks so good in that blue. any clue exactly the name of that color?

yeah that is the sickest blue ive ever seen

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:40 Quote
motostu93 wrote:
maestroforlife wrote:
motostu93 wrote:

It pops with the chrome logo, to be honest I never really liked the two tone paint jobs anyway

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:42 Quote
j-peters wrote:
motostu93 wrote:
maestroforlife wrote:

It pops with the chrome logo, to be honest I never really liked the two tone paint jobs anyway
yeha its beautiful

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:42 Quote
iamamodel wrote:
No, it is not uncalled for. This ENTIRE post was devoted to the 2010 Glory.

And when someone tries to correct inacurracies you blast them!

You're biting the hand that feeds you. The act of a F****** IDIOT!

You are correcting someone's guess with your own? and you never responded to my question of what do you do for the company.

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:46 Quote
Wow what have you got yourself into!!!???

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:47 Quote
j-peters wrote:
maestroforlife wrote:
iamamodel wrote:
You two are incredible.

I stay anonymous for a reason, you stupid stupid f****** idiots!

Is it the same reason that you would use to call me a stupid f*cking idiot? I never asked you to reveal yourself....Did I? I just want so clearity on what you said? Your not being very professional about this, I would expect better from someone imbedded within Giant.

What do you do for them in berkeley anyway?

Well I am going to throw another guess out there, if I may?

He probably works at a bike shop and spends a fair amount of time at Northstar in Tahoe Ca., which happens to be where Giant did their USA media release for 2008 and got to know a few guys on the inside and is being slipped info about what is going on. He remains anon. mainly in case someone from Giant was to read the posts and if he used his name he would be ostrasized and would not have any information to present and there for have no more perceived power over this thread then a typical PB grom.

If this is offensive, I think it is justified due to the personal nature of his attack, without cause, provacation or profession.

You see all the Folks at Giant Canada know who Meastroforlife is and know that I fight the good fight....Hell there is even a few of them in these forums from time to time keeping a eye on things and posting comments.

I don't work for Giant!

Let me make that VERY VERY clear.

O+
j-brantley wrote:
Wow what have you got yourself into!!!???
oh man just read it. This time i am not alone.

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:49 Quote
lol, i read the shit its funny!

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:50 Quote
iamamodel wrote:
I don't work for Giant!

Let me make that VERY VERY clear.

So why is your guess any better then anyone else's? I am entertained by the thought that rando's bike is indeed not the new glory, that would be fun. not likely but still a fun thought.

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:52 Quote
i havent bothered to read all of this thread, but to clarify meastro is NOT DW link it is NOT DW link, DW link swings below the BB as the meastro swings Above the BB, and it creates a Different Dynamic to the leverage curve, so everyone who is stupid, pay a bit of attention and dont make crap up!!

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:55 Quote
tyronepottle wrote:
i havent bothered to read all of this thread, but to clarify meastro is NOT DW link it is NOT DW link, DW link swings below the BB as the meastro swings Above the BB, and it creates a Different Dynamic to the leverage curve, so everyone who is stupid, pay a bit of attention and dont make crap up!!

we have had that argument, and what it boils down to is they look similar but are different designs. or at least thats how i look at it

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 0:09 Quote
Page 58 of this thread would have been a great place to relock it...but for good!!

Honestly I was happy the first time it got locked.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010435
Mobile Version of Website