Lapierre DH 2009

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Lapierre DH 2009
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
crazygeorge wrote:
Cant tell from those pics, but do you know if it still has the disc guard at the back? That is/was the best feature I think...

Not a fan of internal cables pete?

yes it does i think if you have a look at the pic with the full view you can just about see it

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 11:11 Quote
The new Lapierre bikes are so great! the new system the are riding, is so good! i road one last week! and i have never ridden a suspension system so good! buy it!

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 22:01 Quote
[Quote="tommybananajohnson"]
dabomb666 wrote:
looks the business and puts Giant Glorys to shame....
.........................still prefer the glory, it looks almost the same, and glorys are fasterBig Grin Big Grin Big Grin Pimp

i think its the rider not the bike thats faster but thats just me

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 at 14:52 Quote
For anyone looking to buy one in the states or canada your gonna have to order out of the uk,

Frame only is 3250 usd

Complete is closer to 8000+

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 at 20:26 Quote
So, I kinda want one of these frames...in used to well used condition, (the 2009 specifically) any help?

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 at 20:57 Quote
martaylo3 wrote:
So, I kinda want one of these frames...in used to well used condition, (the 2009 specifically) any help?

presenting the gravedigger! lol

Posted: Oct 20, 2010 at 7:14 Quote
downhiller900sl wrote:
martaylo3 wrote:

Do you have a better idea?

Posted: Oct 20, 2010 at 7:42 Quote
martaylo3 wrote:
downhiller900sl wrote:
martaylo3 wrote:

I do
it's called posting a new thread. in the DH/FR frame section of the buysell

Posted: Oct 20, 2010 at 8:35 Quote
martaylo3 wrote:
downhiller900sl wrote:
martaylo3 wrote:

Pay no attention there. Then you go and make a new thread and they will bitch about you not using an existing one. Its just some people here have nothing better to do than police the forum for useless stuff.

At least this way, people who wrote on this thread before will get a notice and might be able to help you out.

Good luck.

Posted: Oct 20, 2010 at 9:40 Quote
martaylo3 wrote:
downhiller900sl wrote:
martaylo3 wrote:

was just joking dont take that as an offense, my apologies

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018368
Mobile Version of Website