some needs to get out more

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
erik74 wrote:
krausehouse wrote:
swifty17uk wrote:

sorry but its spelt should in uk
I quoted him, what a winner
"some needs to get out more?" and if thats directed to me then i dont understand

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
krausehouse wrote:
erik74 wrote:
krausehouse wrote:
I quoted him, what a winner
"some needs to get out more?" and if thats directed to me then i dont understand
directed to swifty17uk, it should be some one, oops!. if he doesnt know that Should is spelt the same everywhere, then he should get out and see the world, or pay more attention

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 17:28 Quote
Or start downhill racing its alot easyer to get into that slopestyle comps and if you cant do a back flip or a 360 etc by 15 then your probley not going to make it in slopestyle look at alex pro and kyle Macdonald ( sp ? )

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
thomasz wrote:
Or start downhill racing its alot easyer to get into that slopestyle comps and if you cant do a back flip or a 360 etc by 15 then your probley not going to make it in slopestyle look at alex pro and kyle Macdonald ( sp ? )
good way of putting it. i guess i gotta get to work

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 17:33 Quote
thomasz wrote:

what about people who
a)arent big enough at 15 tho throw a bike around like a rag doll
b)start at 13 or 14, they still have a shot, i started when i was 13. no backflips or 3's yet, but im a smaller guy, hard for me to get the bike moving around in the air, not that theres any dj's, but I wasnt bunnyhopping til i was 14, now i can do 1 and a half feet no prob (still working at them tho). btw, i just turned 15 on monday.

and of course i can do more than that, just an example

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
Thanks for your comments guys

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 12:31 Quote
erik74 wrote:
thomasz wrote:

what about people who
a)arent big enough at 15 tho throw a bike around like a rag doll
b)start at 13 or 14, they still have a shot, i started when i was 13. no backflips or 3's yet, but im a smaller guy, hard for me to get the bike moving around in the air, not that theres any dj's, but I wasnt bunnyhopping til i was 14, now i can do 1 and a half feet no prob (still working at them tho). btw, i just turned 15 on monday.

and of course i can do more than that, just an example

ok I realise that but alot of people that are going to make it show it at a very early age but I guess quite a few of the pros now didnt start at 15 tho they were propley still quite amazing anywase wasnt trying to diss anyone or what ever.

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
www.sponsorhouse.com

im sure you could get something from there.

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
I hate to rain on your parade but sponsorhouse does not get you hooked up with people who want you to ride their parts they help the companies get advertising give out one time deals, and im sorry but as for the way youve gone about this saying "do you think he could get sponsors judging by this pic", the sponsors dont really want someone who can be good but is never seen their looking for people who are known in there community and other places and will be seen because they just want to advertise their products, like they sponsor pros because they go to competitions and races and get seen with the sponsors product not just because there good. im living proof of that, last year I met a rep from magura at crankworx and i was riding with him for a little bit and because im paralyzed below the knees i obviously not that fast but people noticed me riding and so he told me to give him an email to try and set me up on their grassroots program and I am now riding and racing for magura brakes. so dont worry about how good you are just focus on howe you can advertise the company. sorry for the novel guys.

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
u spelled sponsor wrong, btwJoker

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
im sry to break this to you but you will never be sponsered lol

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 20:21 Quote
ridedabrodie wrote:
im sry to break this to you but you will never be sponsered lol
good somone said it

Posted: Jul 30, 2010 at 4:31 Quote
you dont have to be a good rider to get sponsored, it helps but its not a must

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016499
Mobile Version of Website