Sponsership

• Next Page
Posted: Jul 30, 2010 at 5:28 Quote
earthed wrote:
I hate to rain on your parade but sponsorhouse does not get you hooked up with people who want you to ride their parts they help the companies get advertising give out one time deals, and im sorry but as for the way youve gone about this saying "do you think he could get sponsors judging by this pic", the sponsors dont really want someone who can be good but is never seen their looking for people who are known in there community and other places and will be seen because they just want to advertise their products, like they sponsor pros because they go to competitions and races and get seen with the sponsors product not just because there good. im living proof of that, last year I met a rep from magura at crankworx and i was riding with him for a little bit and because im paralyzed below the knees i obviously not that fast but people noticed me riding and so he told me to give him an email to try and set me up on their grassroots program and I am now riding and racing for magura brakes. so dont worry about how good you are just focus on howe you can advertise the company. sorry for the novel guys.

how to ride if your paralyzed below the knees ?

O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2010 at 7:41 Quote
i wear a leg brace so i dont bend at the ankle is all

Posted: Aug 29, 2010 at 14:19 Quote
funny thing is that i can now backflip, tailwhip and 360 and am sponsored by nike so..... haha

Posted: Aug 29, 2010 at 14:20 Quote
that was from the guy in the picture btw

Posted: Aug 29, 2010 at 14:22 Quote
schwanders wrote:
funny thing is that i can now backflip, tailwhip and 360 and am sponsored by nike so..... haha

wow.... I really respect you

Posted: Aug 29, 2010 at 14:47 Quote
schwanders wrote:

That's all you can do and ur sponsored? If it was a joke than sorry, my joke detector is on the blink.

Posted: Aug 30, 2010 at 1:25 Quote
obviously he can do more but they are the most impressive ones, he can invert and turndown and barspin

Posted: Aug 30, 2010 at 5:06 Quote
schwanders wrote:
obviously he can do more but they are the most impressive ones, he can invert and turndown and barspin

yeah I know what you mean, it's just luck tbh, y mate can flair,double whip,360whip,bar, and he ain't sponsored. But this kid may just have a good personality.

Posted: Aug 30, 2010 at 8:33 Quote
i doubt it, he sounds like a a**e from what hes said so far, hes probably either not real anyway or hes lying

Posted: Aug 30, 2010 at 9:09 Quote
vengeance111 wrote:
i doubt it, he sounds like a a**e from what hes said so far, hes probably either not real anyway or hes lying

ah...ok.

Posted: Sep 1, 2010 at 2:23 Quote
that just isn't very nice

Posted: Sep 1, 2010 at 3:03 Quote
schwanders wrote:

thats not the nicest thing to say either

Posted: Sep 2, 2010 at 12:02 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
schwanders wrote:

yeah I know what you mean, it's just luck tbh, y mate can flair,double whip,360whip,bar, and he ain't sponsored. But this kid may just have a good personality.
Going by what you've said, he needs tp make a promo vid or enter a couple of contests, cos with a tricklist like that he Should be sponsored.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019301
Mobile Version of Website