Post Your Yeti

PB Forum :: Downhill
Post Your Yeti
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 23:13 Quote
I wish i had a Yeti 303Cry

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 23:17 Quote
2121090

2121090

it's not a 303 but its still a Yeti. It's actually a 2004 even tho it looks brand new. it is one of the special edition ones.

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 10:46 Quote
1804110

1804110


This is my 2005 ASx. its the best bike I have ever owned/rode. I have it set up so I can XC with some of my friends (even though its kind of heavy) and I can go and shuttle FR/DH with my other friends too.

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 9:47 Quote
downhillrydr wrote:
2121090

2121090

it's not a 303 but its still a Yeti. It's actually a 2004 even tho it looks brand new. it is one of the special edition ones.

sweet! they dont have to be 303's

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 9:52 Quote
its not mine but it my friends!

i luv it!
2175387

2175387

2175388

2175388

2176762

2176762


Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
dhc-murphy wrote:
its not mine but it my friends!

i luv it!
2175387

2175387

2175388

2175388

2176762

2176762


Nice!

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 9:57 Quote
1828779

1828779

my old as-x...shes in pieces now though :-(

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 9:58 Quote
stopscrathinmystanchions wrote:
1828779

1828779

my old as-x...shes in pieces now though :-(

im thinking about getting one how do you like it

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 9:58 Quote
tomorrowillbeyou wrote:
1804110

1804110


This is my 2005 ASx. its the best bike I have ever owned/rode. I have it set up so I can XC with some of my friends (even though its kind of heavy) and I can go and shuttle FR/DH with my other friends too.
is that an am 1 sl? how do you like it because i have been debating whether or not to get one. nice ride by the way. heres mine:
2311601

2311601


Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
iShred wrote:
stopscrathinmystanchions wrote:
1828779

1828779

my old as-x...shes in pieces now though :-(

im thinking about getting one how do you like it

I loved it...but the geometry was a little wierd for dh...headtube was a little steep for me so it was a little more agile, but not as stable at higher speeds. The ride is awesome though.

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 10:24 Quote
stckrs pls thx

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
rawr wrote:
stckrs pls thx


wtf!^^^^^^

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 11:24 Quote
dhc-murphy wrote:
rawr wrote:
stckrs pls thx


wtf!^^^^^^
what is this wtf you speak of?

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030951
Mobile Version of Website