Post Your Yeti

PB Forum :: Downhill
Post Your Yeti
Author Message
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 20:29 Quote
its not fighting..... its more of a........ debate Smile

Posted: Apr 1, 2011 at 2:19 Quote
Fight, debate, argument. Call it what you want... I rarely see the point going through all of this on the internet. On the other hand I do like to learn new stuff on the bike industry but this subject has been covered more than enough and I don't think either of us could of pointed out new things.

Posted: Apr 1, 2011 at 4:53 Quote
haha yeah. true that. its all good fun tho.

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 13:25 Quote
Here's mine. I've wanted one of these for a looooong time.


Posted: May 22, 2011 at 19:37 Quote
Your Yti sucked my c*ck last night

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 0:35 Quote
erok81 wrote:
Here's mine. I've wanted one of these for a looooong time.


im sorry mate but you are going to have to remove those forks and but some white fox 40's on there. its part of the unwritten Yeti riders code. other than that it looks sick!!

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 11:48 Quote
hoolydooly wrote:
erok81 wrote:
Here's mine. I've wanted one of these for a looooong time.


im sorry mate but you are going to have to remove those forks and but some white fox 40's on there. its part of the unwritten Yeti riders code. other than that it looks sick!!

quoted for truth, just put a fox 40 on mine and its soooo much better. get some muscle up front! Fox-Yeti factory team are together for a reason, lol. Sweet 303 otherwise, love it


Posted: May 23, 2011 at 11:53 Quote
I'll have to ride the Boxxers for a little while. The build so far tapped me out!

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 19:58 Quote
erok81 wrote:
I'll have to ride the Boxxers for a little while. The build so far tapped me out!

Yeah that's fair enough. I might also suggest going over the orange stripe on the tires with a permerment texter. It's really distracting. Haha, I just realisted I'm really picky about that sort of thing.

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 20:00 Quote
hoolydooly wrote:
erok81 wrote:
I'll have to ride the Boxxers for a little while. The build so far tapped me out!

Yeah that's fair enough. I might also suggest going over the orange stripe on the tires with a permerment texter. It's really distracting. Haha, I just realisted I'm really picky about that sort of thing.


i think its personal opinion, i kinda like the stripe lol

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 21:06 Quote
hoolydooly wrote:
erok81 wrote:
I'll have to ride the Boxxers for a little while. The build so far tapped me out!

Yeah that's fair enough. I might also suggest going over the orange stripe on the tires with a permerment texter. It's really distracting. Haha, I just realisted I'm really picky about that sort of thing.
Amen about the tire that stripe is ugly.

Different tires and white 40 would be soooo prime

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 21:14 Quote
Figured I'd update my Yeti.
Whats new from last time:

-Mavic 823's to Hope Pro II's
-Hoffman Bikes B-Rad Seat (Not pictured)
-Avid Elixir 5 rear
-Avid Elixir 5 front (Not pictured)
-Raceface Atlas FR bars (Red)
-2011 Saint Cranks 165mm
-Gold Transparent Crankskins (Not pictured)
-Sunline v1 Stem
-Kink Lightest Bar Ends (Gold)


Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 19:07 Quote
Ok...is this better? I managed some creative upgrading/selling old parts. Big Grin




Don't worry, I fixed the cable routing right after the picture.

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 19:08 Quote
erok81 wrote:
Ok...is this better? I managed some creative upgrading/selling old parts. Big Grin




Don't worry, I fixed the cable routing right after the picture.


MUCHHH BETTER! Salute


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.071508
Mobile Version of Website