...htt...

Previous Page |
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 16:03 Quote
yo i want to make a thred for ppl who dont have a good mtb community near them and have no way to learn tricks from othere ppl. so if you have some advise for trick how to's just post em

exp: how to do a one footer. get a jump you are cumfy with and that has at least 3 feet of air. go of the jump stick one foot out off the pedel push the other pedel down and land on one foot for the first few times. after a wile you can try to bring the foot back and level the pedels.

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 16:11 Quote
Can someone teach me how 2 no foot can i always hit my frame on the way back

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 16:16 Quote
dirtjumper09 wrote:
you need to let the back end of your bike drop a little when you do them

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 16:51 Quote
What does chris spurr know? lol jkjk...

P.s. Do what Chris said...

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 17:35 Quote
chrisspurr wrote:
dirtjumper09 wrote:
you need to let the back end of your bike drop a little when you do them
thanks for the advice

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 19:12 Quote
can some1 teach me how to x-up? i always hit my stomach when i twist the bars and i cant get ti all the way

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 1:53 Quote
How to tailwhip!

First of all, you have to commit, and find a decent sized jump or a quarterpipe to deck!

When you go towards the jump/qp you have to pump really hard to get as much air an hangtime as possible.

Now, what you dont want to be doing is kicking the bike right of the jump/qp because that will cause the bike to spin upwards and the tail of the bike will be standing strait up.
But if you wait a little moment till you are a little leveled out and then kick the bike you will notice that the bike will spin level and you will be hanging slightly over and be able to keep the bike under you, that way it will be much easier to get on the bike!

The most important thing is to use your hands to get the bike to spin faster.

When the bike is at 270 you have to prepare to catch it on the chainstay or the seat with your foot and then try to get on the pedals.

This comes from personal experience and this is how I do them!

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 4:25 Quote
scbiker10 wrote:
can some1 teach me how to x-up? i always hit my stomach when i twist the bars and i cant get ti all the way

I'm guessing that you are not leaning back far enough. Try them on the ground first and practice pulling up the bars and going 90 degrees. After you got that down try pulling up higher and go for that Xup. Just remember lean back and keep those legs straight.
Hope that helps.

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 7:11 Quote
I'm guessing that you are not leaning back far enough. Try them on the ground first and practice pulling up the bars and going 90 degrees. After you got that down try pulling up higher and go for that Xup. Just remember lean back and keep those legs straight.
Hope that helps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so lean back and keep legs straight.

ive been practising the x up on flat. i can do it

but on a jump im scared to do it fully cuz i cant get it back fast enough.

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 14:00 Quote
im looking for some ideas for tricks to do in a level 1-2 game of bike, and tips would help too. Thank you.

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 14:01 Quote
1 hander, 1 footer table top??

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 14:46 Quote
scbiker10 wrote:
i can do it but on a jump im scared to do it fully cuz i cant get it back fast enough.

Try doing them when your barely moving like roll to almost a stop and try it, that way if you come down sideways it wont flip the bike over and you wont fall... But really I've never had a problem returning the bars into normal position its just instinct

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010545
Mobile Version of Website