...htt...

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 7:42 Quote
turn your head and upper body real sharp and look behind you when you pull up, when your lifting the back of the bike, your legs follow the upper body. just keep practicing man

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 10:48 Quote
how do you do a wall ride cause i wanna learn but i have no idea how

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:02 Quote
on my 180's i can do the spin but i don't keep rolling i just stick. any tips? Smile

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:25 Quote
xXZULTXx wrote:
on my 180's i can do the spin but i don't keep rolling i just stick. any tips? Smile
watch is from start to end. 10 minutes well spent. trust me. and listen carefully, gread ass vid...

Views: 2,542    Faves: 82    Comments: 45

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 16:48 Quote
anyone have any tips for tuck no-handers?

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 18:46 Quote
dont worry as much on the tuck as the letting go. there easy as soon as you get them, just try different ways to throw your hands until you find the most comfortable way to throw them.

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
Coould anyone tell me how to ride out backwards...???

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 20:28 Quote
pedal backwards, keep your weight over the back tire not over the stem and relax, its alot more practice than skill like learning how to manual or wheelie

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
thanks dude...i just dont know how to turn around

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 20:40 Quote
umm the easiest way is to turn your tire a little bit then pull your break or if you dont have one put pressure on the cranks, lift up the front tire and keep spinning with what you created when you turned. then after you get the basics you can learn sliders and fullcabs

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
rossspecialized wrote:
georgegrove wrote:
Views: 656    Faves: 0    Comments: 8

any help on 180's?

try it on a small hill
i figured that if u do it like you did in the video you buckle your wheels
i did the same thing
your just pushing your legs and ass out pushing the biek get your WHOLE body moving that way and put more effort into seems like your not really putting 100%into it

Posted: Jul 31, 2009 at 0:09 Quote
i made a tramp bike today and i feal godly now Cool

Posted: Jul 31, 2009 at 0:58 Quote
learn bike flips they are so much fun

Posted: Jul 31, 2009 at 1:58 Quote
JoeyS wrote:
find a nice wall free of obstructions preferably on a bank (i learnt off flat onto the wall) and just hop and lean in like your going around a really steep berm and hop out and straighten out as well. you might need to put a foot down so you need to find the sweet spot for speed and angle you go into the wall, i find a 30-45 degree angle to be a good anglethe just hop onto the wall. you dont need to lean too far but make sure your bars/pedals dont touch the wall or hang up on anything

Posted: Jul 31, 2009 at 2:01 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
JoeyS wrote:
find a nice wall free of obstructions preferably on a bank (i learnt off flat onto the wall) and just hop and lean in like your going around a really steep berm and hop out and straighten out as well. you might need to put a foot down so you need to find the sweet spot for speed and angle you go into the wall, i find a 30-45 degree angle to be a good anglethe just hop onto the wall. you dont need to lean too far but make sure your bars/pedals dont touch the wall or hang up on anything
i would just like to add a good way of learning is to carve up a quarter and get the feel of the motion you will be doing.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017626
Mobile Version of Website