...htt...

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 6:24 Quote
That's what I was looking for. Thanks! Salute

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 15:34 Quote
christianridesbikes wrote:
SwintOrSlude wrote:
What's the name for a tabletop but with the front wheel pointing down? Just an invert tabletop?

Anyway, I can't seem to get past the 45° angle limit (bike angle), it just seems that keeping my body straight does not work for more angle, or should I rotate around the bike? Any tips?
Euro table?

it has many names, but when you turn your bars you have less legerage on your bike, the less you turn your bars the more clicked it will be. most of the pros if you watch them have turned wheels, but they only turn thier wheels at the verry last second, to make it look more clicked

anyway, dont think of moving your bike, think of tucking your legs, and putting (whichever hand you table with) through your armpit, rolling your hand forward is a good tip.do that that should help!

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 16:55 Quote
turndowns? cant get my front wheel past 45 but i can get my back wheel to almost 90.

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 4:23 Quote
Not really a trick but didnt know which forum to go to Razz

How hard is it to change from having left foot forward when riding to right foot ? I do majority of things a right foot forward rider would do but, im a lefty foot. and just feels weird changing. despite i want :L help!

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 11:46 Quote
carrot-cruncher wrote:
Not really a trick but didnt know which forum to go to Razz

How hard is it to change from having left foot forward when riding to right foot ? I do majority of things a right foot forward rider would do but, im a lefty foot. and just feels weird changing. despite i want :L help!

itd be pretty hard. like learning to write with your left hand if your right handed. but it's deffinately possible and if you do most things a right foot forward person does it wont be as hard

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 13:36 Quote
tips for smiths before I just go and chuck myself at a ledge and try them?

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 23:42 Quote
in another thread i remember cr (or someone else?) said to lean way back and hop higher than you think you need to.

Posted: Oct 19, 2011 at 20:55 Quote
chrishish wrote:
What is good starter tricks?
cashroll! theres even a vid explaining it so that should help you out a bit

Posted: Aug 5, 2017 at 6:58 Quote
I am trying to learn a suicide no hander but I can not pinch my seat with my knees as they a too low. Any suggestions on how to fix that would be great.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012788
Mobile Version of Website