What is the best B.C. bike park

PB Forum :: Canada - West
What is the best B.C. bike park
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
I what to know what you think is the best bike park in B.C. Whistlertup Mount Washington Kicking Horse SilverStar or Sun Peaks

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
WHISTLER HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
Def Whistler, they lead the bike scene, but there are also big lift lines as well

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 11:32 Quote
wesley111 wrote:
Coming from the kid that has only rode Whistler and nothing else.

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 12:21 Quote
Fernie's Pretty good and Cheaper than most.

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
you missed a couple of parks.... there is life after the Interior.

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 16:37 Quote
rossco2097 wrote:
true fernie isnt all that bad, but by removing all the jumps, its kinda moving in the wrong direction, I wasnt gonna buy a pass cuz of that, but after walking up like 2 hills I gave in to the man.... rcr blows

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 20:41 Quote
DHbiker225 wrote:
rossco2097 wrote:
true fernie isnt all that bad, but by removing all the jumps, its kinda moving in the wrong direction, I wasnt gonna buy a pass cuz of that, but after walking up like 2 hills I gave in to the man.... rcr blows

Well I am new to the Fernie Hill but it seem's ok to me.

Depend's on the rider I guess .... Some people dont like to ride skinny's and Jump's etc.

I just like it knarly and it's all that.

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 10:20 Quote
rossco2097 wrote:
DHbiker225 wrote:
rossco2097 wrote:

Depend's on the rider I guess .... Some people dont like to ride skinny's and Jump's etc.

Yeah i hear ya, that is true with fernie, its nice and rocky, rooty, its not super smooth like alot of trails i have ridden, but, i mean who doesnt like a huge booter in between a few gnar sections

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 10:52 Quote
DHbiker225 wrote:
rossco2097 wrote:
DHbiker225 wrote:

Yeah i hear ya, that is true with fernie, its nice and rocky, rooty, its not super smooth like alot of trails i have ridden, but, i mean who doesnt like a huge booter in between a few gnar sections

Yeah. Sometime's a little to rocky as my friend found out the other day (Snapped ankle in 3 place's)

Anyhow ...... Next time you ride up there drop me a PM .. Iam off for 3 more day's this week.

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 14:45 Quote
lyndon7 wrote:
wesley111 wrote:
Lyndon sliverstar only had 1600 fet of a mountain and has like 10 trails, whistler is bigger, has probably the best slopestyle course in the world and has the most popular trail in the world and has the biggest mountain bike festival in the world nad has 44 trails:P

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
wesley111 wrote:
lyndon7 wrote:
wesley111 wrote:
Lyndon sliverstar only had 1600 fet of a mountain and has like 10 trails, whistler is bigger, has probably the best slopestyle course in the world and has the most popular trail in the world and has the biggest mountain bike festival in the world nad has 44 trails:P
Who mentioned anything about Silverstar?

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 22:39 Quote
lyndon7 wrote:
wesley111 wrote:
lyndon7 wrote:

Who mentioned anything about Silverstar?
ummmmm you always do, whenever i say anything about whistler the first thing you say is, oh silverstars better, if you ever rode anything at whistler you;d say that its the greatest

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 22:55 Quote
Silver Star is better, IMHO.

And it has 16 trails Smile

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 23:02 Quote
jaysinpg wrote:
Silver Star is better, IMHO.

And it has 16 trails Smile
+1

Whistler is overrated.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012184
Mobile Version of Website