Petition to start *****LEGAL DIRT JUMPS IN CALGARY*****

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Petition to start *****LEGAL DIRT JUMPS IN CALGARY*****
Posted: Oct 25, 2009 at 20:43 Quote
HAHA, yeah his parks arent good at all. I rode the one in canmore and got depressed

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 16:02 Quote
I only know one dirt jump spot and that is at least 40 minutes from my house. The dirt jumps are okay and there is usually nobody there. (I am talking about the DJ up by the TnT Market)

Posted: May 6, 2010 at 22:05 Quote
Today i was at the ilegal Cranston jumps with some friends when a Calgary parks man pulls up in a car and gives me a $170 fine for mountain bikeing. I'm definetly gonna sign the petition.

O+
Posted: May 6, 2010 at 22:58 Quote
You gotta learn to ride faster...

Ryan

Posted: Jun 12, 2010 at 16:39 Quote
when is this petition being signed? I'm in for sure

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 0:36 Quote
Cranston is plowed but there's no point in rebuilding because the building houses. f*ck the city

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 10:40 Quote
Peeps vid of race of spades on moose mountain
Views: 9,389    Faves: 99    Comments: 31

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 10:43 Quote
cop yay thats the only place.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 16:28 Quote
calgary needs riding spots badly

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 21:46 Quote
Kelowna and MTB of the central okanagan just pulled off building a dirt jump park.

I didn't read all the pages of this thread, but contacting the club would be a good idea to see how they managed to pull it off in partnership with the city.

Best of luck

-Brian

Posted: Aug 6, 2010 at 11:21 Quote
im in, all this talk about who would build the jumps. we dont need anyone to do it we have ourselves.. right.. who has been the ones building all these "illegal" jumps in calgary? us so why not just keep doing it.. the only thing we need is a generous gift of land and dirt. b.y.o.s

Posted: Aug 26, 2010 at 13:07 Quote
clipclap wrote:
im in, all this talk about who would build the jumps. we dont need anyone to do it we have ourselves.. right.. who has been the ones building all these "illegal" jumps in calgary? us so why not just keep doing it.. the only thing we need is a generous gift of land and dirt. b.y.o.s
Exactly !!! but seriously .. parents suing cuz there kid got hurt ? well they have medical services !! so they didnt have to pay !! and im in even though im not in calgary i can sometimes get up there . but yeah it is the same as the skate park things .. its concrete therefore if you wipeout , it hurts more . and most places do have dirt jump barks or just DJs

Posted: Aug 29, 2010 at 10:10 Quote
I might build some DJs I got lot of spots where they are hiden from most of the roads and are not very busey my trails have some small jumps so far

Posted: Sep 24, 2010 at 18:45 Quote
building new riding spots next seson anyone welcome

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.393257
Mobile Version of Website