How to stop riding brakeless?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
How to stop riding brakeless?
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:21 Quote
greenmachinedude wrote:
thank you i wasnt trying to be smart . i read some where on pinkbike a guy ran over a dog runing brakless and he never went brakless again .
I wouldn't either I love dogs. Sorry about that.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:21 Quote
flowlikenike wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
greenmachinedude wrote:
get brakes
yeah uhh...thanks. For anybody who wants to be sarcastic or just waste time please dont.

1. foot on ground
2. foot in rear tire

or my personal favorite,

3. high speed foot jam
yeah high speed foot jam haha probly what I would do.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
seriously, anyone that has to ask this question should have their bike taken away...

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
Maybe he was riding his bike and when he noticed the lever missing he thought there were no other ways to stop. he musta coasted for hours before being able to stop at his house and seek our wisdom

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 22:27 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
seriously, anyone that has to ask this question should have their bike taken away...
yeah you are right. i have always wanted to try brakeless, its not like ill be doin triple tailwhips nd quadruple barspins.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 22:28 Quote
greenmachinedude wrote:
thank you i wasnt trying to be smart . i read some where on pinkbike a guy ran over a dog runing brakless and he never went brakless again .

oh dude! i read that on a forum too! i felt so bad

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 22:43 Quote
joexspocent92 wrote:
greenmachinedude wrote:

i know rip that dog

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 22:45 Quote
greenmachinedude wrote:
joexspocent92 wrote:
greenmachinedude wrote:

i know rip that dog

wait. wasnt the girl trying to run past the dude on the bike but didnt have great timing? so he ran it over and killed it? so technically its the girl's fault. i dont know if we're talking about the same guy hahaha. was it in the "what gets on your nerves while riding" thread?

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 22:50 Quote
joexspocent92 wrote:
greenmachinedude wrote:
joexspocent92 wrote:

i know rip that dog

wait. wasnt the girl trying to run past the dude on the bike but didnt have great timing? so he ran it over and killed it? so technically its the girl's fault. i dont know if we're talking about the same guy hahaha. was it in the "what gets on your nerves while riding" thread?
well how much did the guy eat it after he hit the dog?

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 22:52 Quote
joexspocent92 wrote:
greenmachinedude wrote:
joexspocent92 wrote:

i know rip that dog

he didnt have brakes so he coudnt stop in time

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 23:04 Quote
keep you seat clamp loose and slam your seat on the tire Smile jk

O+
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 23:05 Quote
greenmachinedude wrote:
joexspocent92 wrote:
greenmachinedude wrote:
i know rip that dog

nnnnn deeeeeeeer is says breakless some where

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 23:07 Quote
ratherberidin wrote:
greenmachinedude wrote:
joexspocent92 wrote:

nnnnn deeeeeeeer is says breakless some where

yeah. idk i guess its both their faults then. why do people even ride brakeless? my BMXer friend says to shave weight, but i dont know how they do manuals. he started tripping out when i said i did a manual downhill on my MTB

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 23:57 Quote
drewfunk wrote:

true

they should also be instructed to...

photo

Because this has been done way to many times.

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 1:39 Quote
I guess look around for slopes to ride up, or grass to ride though etc. Stuff to slow you down.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012232
Mobile Version of Website