Oakville Dirt Jumps...where the hell are they

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Oakville Dirt Jumps...where the hell are they
Posted: May 26, 2011 at 7:47 Quote
yea dude..... ummm there some places around 16 mile that would dope.... most of us are around bronte area thou .... so it would be a mission to get down there. we have a bit of a spot but it gets washed out since its right by the river in bronte.

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 11:37 Quote
well man , theres not alot up here im down to find a place thats somwhere between here and bronte . Sixteen mile creek? ill go check that out this week . Im not giving up on this , i haave a sick 6 pack of djs back home in peterburough its killing me not aving shit all up here .

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 14:23 Quote
ight dude sounds good tup

Posted: May 31, 2011 at 7:02 Quote
i went down to scope out lions valley along 16 mile creek i heard there may be some spots down there . Definitily some potential i just wonder if people would rat us out if they walked by and seen the jumps, i dont want them getting torn down. Its pretty quiet down there but you still have the randoms that come wandereing around . but yeah see it seems like all the spots that would be decent are so close to the river that it would always be muddy and shit. this looks like it might be harder than i thought.

Posted: May 9, 2012 at 7:47 Quote
Me and a few buddies have found some huge jumps in 16 mile creek! we followed the main trail off of Neyagawa and kept going for abit, then we noticed that there was a small man made trail,followed by a sketchy hill. Trusing my gut we went down to the bottom and found a HUGE open area with about 6 really big jumps, there was a fairley large hill that you could walk your bike up to get speed for them, and there is tons of room to make more jumps! then in another area deep in the woods we made a few small dirt jumps!

Posted: May 13, 2012 at 17:10 Quote
funny, just the other day i thought about going down to that area to build. anychance you could get pics? i know me and my buddies are down to build. plus we drive so it would be easy to bring tools and such

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 10:36 Quote
yea well im currently in contact with the town about dirt jumps in the bronte area and hopfully they are gona be in place in the next year or soo if everything works out ile pass along more information as i get it

Posted: Jun 4, 2012 at 12:13 Quote
brycebiking.. i can get some pics next time i go down! there is A TON of room for growth to make bigger jumps.. and more jumps.. they arent that big yet but its a start..

Posted: Aug 6, 2012 at 16:44 Quote
That Sounds pretty sick! I'd love to see some pictures!

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 11:49 Quote
ARE THESE STILL GOING? ive been wanting to find some djs around oakville area. i just moved up here. i live right off bronte and dundas. anything close? or how do i get to those ^ ?

Posted: May 15, 2013 at 14:50 Quote
Yeah I have made them alot bigger since last year. I made one big one am currently working on the other ones

Posted: Jan 30, 2017 at 13:15 Quote
So after all these years, did Oakville make any Dirt Jumps? If not, are there any places that have them but are not destroyed? Or any good place you could build them near 16 Mile Creek or near Morrison Valley South/North?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027211
Mobile Version of Website