Your Favourite Crank !

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Your Favourite Crank !
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 9:42 Quote
Exactly wat the title says what is your favourite crank and why

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 9:45 Quote
Raceface evolve dh x drive. gold bracket looks sick and smoothest thing you will ever ride and hollow too!

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 9:48 Quote
I like Gravity lights. I always bend 'em so I keep getting nice new ones.
Actually I've got some Race Face Atlas FR coming. Hopefully they'll be better.
At least the shop that I go to always has the Gravitys in stock so there's never any down time, just swap and go. FSA must have a big bin of bent cranks.

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 9:57 Quote
mtb, bmx? this is so general it will never get anywhere.

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
I like Saint cranks, they look awesome, are fairly light and very strong.

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
i got a primo power bite with a titanium spindle and its like 1000 grames w/o bb and i need to get a new one but cant spend alought

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 10:37 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 10:47 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
jamiejamiejam wrote:
its for mtb's but you can comment on bmx cranks cuz a lot of dj/street mtb's have them

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 10:49 Quote
someone could reccomend the best cranks for dh then some who rides trials oculd take that advice and fit those cranks to heir trials bike. and b4 you say thats just stupid, rememeber, this is pinkbike.

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
someone could reccomend the best cranks for dh then some who rides trials oculd take that advice and fit those cranks to heir trials bike. and b4 you say thats just stupid, rememeber, this is pinkbike.
true i guess so then people should specify what that crank is being used for

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 10:57 Quote
Money no object, middleburn make the best cranks. My saints are pretty sick though, and the new ones looks even better.

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 11:03 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
blame the person who takes unsolicited advice off a web forum to build their bike for making a mistake, not the person who recommended something they think works great.

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
harriieee wrote:
Money no object, middleburn make the best cranks. My saints are pretty sick though, and the new ones looks even better.
what are the middleburn cranks used for ?????

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
I think if i were to get any cranks i would go with saints. Strong and reliable.

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 11:13 Quote
what about the Shimano xt cranks and how small of a chain ring can you put on it

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009016
Mobile Version of Website