Whats Harder Learning 360's or No Foot Cans?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Whats Harder Learning 360's or No Foot Cans?
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 5:50 Quote
nfcc much harder... on a 360 you start the rotation right at the top of the lip and tuck the inner shoulder... you want to try to avoid pencil spinning though

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 5:50 Quote
360's are by far easier...i learnt them on dirt.

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 7:39 Quote
bello66 wrote:
so i take it that 3's are easier cause u dont smoke ur shins but u have to comit? but heres the thing if i wwere to be at a foam pit for a week, which one would be easier to land into the foam and take that to the real dj's??

no offence but thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard, like foam I don't find is for learning 3's or no foot cans. learn it on a table or fly out first then once you feel ready and can do them consistant bring them to a gap. No need for foam with those tricks.

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 8:39 Quote
I learned to 3 a while a go can do them for a joke on fly outs and mini jumps.
when you go to gaps things get hard and same with a bigger jump.
I cant nfc yet either

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
360s are harder to learn. nocans are easier then an x-up once you get them.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 10:58 Quote
i landed my first 360 out of a bowl on my first try. and i pretty much nailed it everytime after that( afew slip ups where i had to put my foot down). but wear shin pads, cuz on one of my slip ups, i shinned myself now i have stitches in my leg. but id say 360 is easier for sure

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:14 Quote
konastuff06rider wrote:
i landed my first 360 out of a bowl on my first try. and i pretty much nailed it everytime after that( afew slip ups where i had to put my foot down). but wear shin pads, cuz on one of my slip ups, i shinned myself now i have stitches in my leg. but id say 360 is easier for sure
thats out of a bowl its totally different on a gap

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:37 Quote
noved wrote:
konastuff06rider wrote:
thats out of a bowl its totally different on a gap

yea oviously, but its a good place to start and learn the sorta of motion

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:57 Quote
i learned how to do threes out of a quarterpipe and a few NFC atemts. but a three is way esier

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
i can 3 easy never tryed a NFC to be honest but i just did a 360 straight away i cold always 180 but then i tried a 3 and just did it easy as

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
nocans are easier. "threes are easier cause im awesome and did it first try" Wrong. you fail.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
depends were your learning, anyone can learn to do a 3 fly out with no worrys, but over a gap.. more skill needed. no cans fairly easy to learn just practice lifting your feet up in the air then start to push the feet over the top tube.....

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 13:08 Quote
if you are 360ing over a dirt jump with a gap it is harder than no foot cans.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
if you are 360ing over a dirt jump with a gap it is harder than no foot cans.
what i do is just do it on the ground a flew times and thenwhen i go off the jumping i just troughted and it worked out good

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012371
Mobile Version of Website