Santa Barbara Riders

PB Forum :: USA - West
Santa Barbara Riders
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 17:11 Quote
ivcrider wrote:
qwiksand99 wrote:
Anyone ridden Tunnel in the past few weeks? Just wanted to know how overgrown/ride-able it is right now.
SBMTV cleared the entire lower portion of the trail in late September and the Forest Service did the rest recently. Tunnel is in the best shape it's been in in a long time.

Sweet! Stoked for this weekend!

Posted: Jan 15, 2012 at 18:57 Quote
The Dirt Club in Los Olivos has a new pump track/dirt bowl/dirt jump thing that should be rideable by next weekend. It has a 6 foot deep dirt bowl, and a 5-6 foot step-up with a 7-8 foot landing.
It s a big pump track dirt bowl dirt jumps.... I dont know what to call it yet.

Posted: Jan 15, 2012 at 20:10 Quote
harvymushman wrote:
The Dirt Club in Los Olivos has a new pump track/dirt bowl/dirt jump thing that should be rideable by next weekend. It has a 6 foot deep dirt bowl, and a 5-6 foot step-up with a 7-8 foot landing.
It s a big pump track dirt bowl dirt jumps.... I dont know what to call it yet.
so that place is real. is their website ridesb. com? if so i wanna head out there and see what they have to offer

Posted: Jan 31, 2012 at 8:45 Quote
Wow that place looks legit!
Kind of a drive for me, I live in Oxnard. I may try to make it up like once a month though

Posted: Jan 31, 2012 at 12:08 Quote
If you check out my page I have some recent videos of a few trails we are working on out there (some DH and DS mostly). Stay tuned for updates, we are building like crazy and filming too. Oh and Specialized bike demo on the 11th of February. I have been told they will have a large and medium 2012 demo's and hopefully a few status's too. $5 gate fee.

Posted: Apr 12, 2012 at 11:11 Quote
Going to sea ottter from San Diego and wanted to stop in Santa Barbara on our way home sunday looking to do a DH run or 2. It would be great if if someone would PM me some directions. If you want to ride we will help shuttle
thanks

Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 20:43 Quote
Hello Hello. I am doing a road trip up the coast back to Montana and meeting up with some family in Santa Barbara and should be there around the 4th or 5th for s couple days. I have my DH and AM bike and I want to do some riding but I don't know where to go. I have a shuttle vehicle so if anyone wants to meet up for some riding let me know.

Posted: Aug 9, 2012 at 17:54 Quote
Looking for some good riders who would want to be part of a webisode series i am making called epiSLOdes which is bike action from all over the central coast. here is episode one and also one of my last videos i made as well from the pro grt race up in tahoe. If interested shoot me a message on here and we can arrage when to come down with some people to ride and film!

Posted: Sep 24, 2012 at 23:26 Quote
hey my name is kevin and i just moved here from nor cal.
looking to shuttle tunnel trail with someone. i dont know anyone who rides here and im looking to meet up with some downhillers.
i have my own truck and am available on weekends and some mornings.
hit me up!!

Posted: Sep 25, 2012 at 14:13 Quote
kpilar wrote:
looking to shuttle tunnel trail with someone. i dont know anyone who rides here and im looking to meet up with some downhillers.
hit me up!!

I may be down to ride sunday, I cant ride tunnel yet with the way my hand still is, but I'm down for a shit load of knapps runs if you wanna check that out. We only need one shuttle vehicle for that too

Posted: Sep 28, 2012 at 11:13 Quote
kpilar wrote:
hit me up!!

Hey Kevin (or anybody else sb way)

I'm on the west coast of the states travelling through trails and trying to hit up as much good stuff as possible. On my way down from whistler, ca now and hoping to ride some stuff in Santa Barbara on wkend of 13/14th or perhaps in the week before that. Riding a 6" travel bike but that doesn't stop me from ripping on the downs and keeps me being able to do some xc too.up for some riding anyway. Mike

Posted: Oct 19, 2012 at 12:04 Quote
anybody wanna do some knapps or tunnel shuttles today?

Posted: Nov 7, 2012 at 13:35 Quote
any beginner to intermediate riders out there?
im not a great rider, but want to get better than an OK rider.
Im also not very familiar with the trails in the area.
just want to get out there and ride

Posted: Nov 27, 2012 at 13:12 Quote
Anyone down to ride or make some DJs this winter? I know a good spot to make for a step up out on more mesa. All we need now is a little rain and a crew.

Posted: Dec 18, 2012 at 0:24 Quote
Anyone looking to meet up and ride some DH? I live in Goleta and would like to start riding some of the local trails.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016440
Mobile Version of Website