Does This Video Have VOD Potential?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Does This Video Have VOD Potential?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 23:51 Quote
alright, so this is the first 30 or so seconds of the street video i'm working on. just wondering if you guys like my editing, angles, and all other things. its not even near done, but this is how it will be edited (so it goes along with the music)

anyway, heres the vid. let me know what you think, and if you have suggestions, commnt away!

Views: 436    Faves: 0    Comments: 5

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 23:56 Quote
I liked it, i thought it was pretty decent for only being like 25 seconds.
tup

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 23:59 Quote
josh99 wrote:
I liked it, i thought it was pretty decent for only being like 25 seconds.
tup

thanks man, i spent an hour making everything perfect. the timing between video and music is off cuz of the pinkbike upload =[ more footage soon!

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 0:00 Quote
it seemed kinda of hacked together.. if you had some riding clips and had a transparent back ground on the text it woul dbe better along with smoother transitions ect.
edit: to make vod every on emust be wearing a helmet in the vid at all times when thei ron the bike.

ajax-ripper wrote:
it seemed kinda of hacked together.. if you had some riding clips and had a transparent back ground on the text it woul dbe better along with smoother transitions ect.

its just the beginning. what do you mean hacked together?

everyone has to be wearing a helmet for it to be vod. too bad though cause its good so far

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 0:01 Quote
I would say no. Angles are plain, quality is sub par, music was way too heavy. Try getting in a bit closer with the shots or ride along and keep the camera steady and do moving shots.

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 0:01 Quote
gregarious wrote:
everyone has to be wearing a helmet for it to be vod. too bad though cause its good so far

oh crap. i'll enforce helmets so i can maybe get VOD! forgot about that.

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 0:23 Quote
Nice riding and good editing, looking forward to watching the full version

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 4:41 Quote
footplant was weak the rest was good you just need better quality and better music...

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 7:36 Quote
yeah, i might take the footplant out. i was just using all the footage i could find on my computer. it will be different, it will be sick. and i like the music. it gets better further on

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 7:40 Quote
Ya the footplant sorta did kill it, since it wasn't even nice. Everything up to and including the double peg on that rail was super nice. But then your footage sorta downgraded, just like a alleyoop on a bank and like a 180 out of a bank...

Edit: footjam was okay to, learning how to do them to fakie aswell.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 6:43 Quote
yo, what program are you using? using a good program makes a huge difference on how your video turns out (effects and quality)

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 7:09 Quote
windows movie maker

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019643
Mobile Version of Website