Kinver Freeride Area is it too scary to ride there anymore

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Kinver Freeride Area is it too scary to ride there anymore
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
I ride and build on a regular basis over kinver but know one ever comes over to ride apart from the handfull of regulars
if you know the where i am talking about let me know as it become to scary or to big to ride?what do you think

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
SIDESHOWBOB wrote:
I RIDE AND BUILD ON A REGULAR BASIS OVER KINVER BUT ITS NOT VERY OFTEN AT ALL ANYONE NEW COMES OVER AND RIDES JUST ME AND A FEW REGULARS,WHO KNOWS THE PLACE AND AS IT BECOME TO BIG?
WHAT DO YOU THINK

WHO ARE YOU SCREAMING AT?!?!?

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.352media.com/rantingandraving/CMFiles/Images/CapsLock.jpg
[Quoten]Posting Guidelines:
- Please check your spelling and try to use proper grammar when posting.
- No offensive posts or flaming allowed.
- Be informative. Does this post actually help or contribute? Could it be expanded?
- DO NOT USE ALL CAPITALS, ITS ANNOYING (and your thread/post will get deleted)[/Quoten]

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
what is that surposed to mean ?

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
it means caps lock is really annoying and if you do it no one will like you

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 15:53 Quote
i mean the ahahahahahahahaha bit what is that
that is just as annoying as having caps lock on

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 15:56 Quote
i think he was laughing at the pic

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
i surpose it is funny ish ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 9:45 Quote
I've been to been to kinver a couple of times, and to be honest I find the locals difficult to deal with. I think if could find a local suplier of track crack, and some bigger tyres, I'd like it there much more ahahahahahahahahahhaha

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 10:44 Quote
i think mate you will find the locals such as my self dont like slonky thicko red neck types swaning up the hill dissing the trails just cos its beyond their capabilities
if you want to partake in that thin tyre riding then may i suggest you go to ribsford
have a nice day
PS where do you get your track crack from my distributer has just gone bump if you know what i mean.

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
what the hell is track crack?

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 8:21 Quote
track crack is only available on the GREY MARKET at the moment so im not going to go into it to much but if you look for it its out there and well worth it

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 3:36 Quote
I think the whole area has become to big and scary now. I dont know whos responsible for building all the gaps over there but they have become pretty big last time i went over. I think i will need to get a bigger bike and forks to withstand the abuse if i go there again.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
i agree limy. all the small nice and easy jumps are now mahussive and i agree wiv will. all these locals are proper gays and don't know how to ride. they all use shitty apollo bycicles to.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013328
Mobile Version of Website