P.O.D. Worthy?

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
P.O.D. Worthy?
Author Message
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 23:10 Quote
TommahawkBike wrote:
mdew wrote:
2829451

2829451



wow! XD
EVEN BIGGER LOL!

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 23:29 Quote
1482545

1482545

1482544

1482544

Those are two I took last summer. Not edited so it's a little rough

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 23:35 Quote
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, just became 2009 here on the west coast

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 23:40 Quote
This one is A-W-E-S-O-M-E

2832201

2832201


Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 0:03 Quote
SICK-biker wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, just became 2009 here on the west coast
happy new year to u aswell. it turned 2009, 19 hours and 30 mins ago in australia (east side)

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 0:22 Quote
haha swet, 9 hours and like 45 mins ago, in my home town. just 45 mins ago here.

OH well i think were the last ones here on the west coast to start 2009, so i guess now the whole world has begun the new year

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 15:04 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2841880/

POD!

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 15:16 Quote
JooshMaan wrote:
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2841880/

POD!
2841880

2841880


Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 2:39 Quote
Greyscale wrote:
alistair14 wrote:
2622068

2622068


Big Grin hehehe
LOL
whats wrong with it haha i thought it was ok

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 2:41 Quote
alistair14 wrote:
2622068

2622068

whats wrong with it haha i thought it was ok

Maybe the fact that it looks like you're riding in fairy land, where the ground is red, and so it everyone's skin...

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 2:43 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
alistair14 wrote:
2622068

2622068

whats wrong with it haha i thought it was ok

Maybe the fact that it looks like you're riding in fairy land, where the ground is red, and so it everyone's skin...

my face is red because i was going none stop around the first section of the DH course then runing back up etc, plus they where the old leaves on the ground..so red Big Grin

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 2:45 Quote
alistair14 wrote:
my face is red because i was going none stop around the first section of the DH course then runing back up etc, plus they where the old leaves on the ground..so red Big Grin

Ok. Well, what can I say? Picture quality still sucks. What's with the blue specks on the lower left side? And the wonky fish-eye effect on th edges?

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 2:47 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
alistair14 wrote:
my face is red because i was going none stop around the first section of the DH course then runing back up etc, plus they where the old leaves on the ground..so red Big Grin

Ok. Well, what can I say? Picture quality still sucks. What's with the blue specks on the lower left side? And the wonky fish-eye effect on th edges?

wel..ok.. was a fish eye lenz, and a load of photo shop Big Grin
ah well

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 2:56 Quote
alistair14 wrote:
wel..ok.. was a fish eye lenz, and a load of photo shop Big Grin
ah well

Not trying to discourage you. More photos. Take them.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018282
Mobile Version of Website