St.albert.AB. what we should do about DJ's
| Next Page
Posted: May 13, 2011 at 11:55 Quote
FINNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ( . )( . ) === bOoBZ

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 0:03 Quote
giantzack wrote:
awais wrote:
Shanked wrote:
Actually, what gets places shut down are the kids that think it's cool to light fires and jump over them, and bring couches and other sh!t to the "hangout". Nevermind the piles of crap that show up to be made into sketchy wood structures. These kids are usually the older ones that have access to this stuff.
Include the young, you were young once, you wanted to be included as well. These "kids" are the future of the sport.

I've seen alot of good riders come out of St. Albert, but they were never " to cool".This attitude will not get you anywhere in the sport.

no im pretty sure jumping over fires is better, we are keeping the children out because we feel its a safety hazard to the youth. maybe you should build us amazing north shore stuff instead of our "piles of crap"

Awais dont argue with shanked him mark michel dave and a few others are the ones that started the mountain bike scene in st albert they know what there talking about. And making fires and bringing loads of garbage into the jumps is a bad idea. Its what got man made taken down as wel as some other jumps from before your time. Little kids want to be included and should be. its how or sport evolves. big brother builds jump little brother watches and the big brother teaches. show the city that your willing to teach and willing to help. Goes a long way.
f*ck little kids, bmx pride. if you want dirt jumps get off your asses and build some

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 21:33 Quote
tonyradcliffe wrote:
giantzack wrote:
awais wrote:

no im pretty sure jumping over fires is better, we are keeping the children out because we feel its a safety hazard to the youth. maybe you should build us amazing north shore stuff instead of our "piles of crap"

Awais dont argue with shanked him mark michel dave and a few others are the ones that started the mountain bike scene in st albert they know what there talking about. And making fires and bringing loads of garbage into the jumps is a bad idea. Its what got man made taken down as wel as some other jumps from before your time. Little kids want to be included and should be. its how or sport evolves. big brother builds jump little brother watches and the big brother teaches. show the city that your willing to teach and willing to help. Goes a long way.
f*ck little kids, bmx pride. if you want dirt jumps get off your asses and build some

its hard enough to find one spot for jumps let alone one for every age group and wheel size its unfortunate you have to be an ass about it

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 21:39 Quote
Just got back from St.albert, Hasn't changed!

Posted: Jun 8, 2011 at 21:50 Quote
 I want you to know I'm a steel trap. No matter what happens with us, I will never, ever, ever speak a word of it.
Seriously, I don't care what happens. I don't care if we kill someone.

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 20:33 Quote
keep it on the dl k i found a secret spot for djs go to behind the taco time and theres a ladder climb the ladder and we'll build st a bike park on the roof good plan?

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 21:19 Quote
tommcd wrote:
keep it on the dl k i found a secret spot for djs go to behind the taco time and theres a ladder climb the ladder and we'll build st a bike park on the roof good plan?
Best plan st a has ever had!
I'll hire out my stable of unicorn thoroughbreds ridden by leprechaun jockeys to rise money for supply's.

Posted: Sep 19, 2012 at 8:43 Quote
I've got a meeting with the Rec Director of the city regarding this and also the possibility of a bike friendly indoor park.... MESSAGE ME any and every idea. wish lists...etc. and send your contact info. thanks.

| Next Page

Active Forum Threads
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010155
Mobile Version of Website