I'm Done...

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
I'm Done...
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 7:54 Quote
...posting in this section of the forum. From now on I'm just a lurker. I'll still check my PM's though. Pinkbike, we had a good run.

I'll probably cave in a short time.

Salute

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 8:06 Quote
Thanks for letting everyone know...

Im sure the whole pinkbike community wanted to know that...

photo

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 8:35 Quote
Stop posting that picture FFS
Its not clever

Oh well, see ya Beer

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 8:37 Quote
sd52bad wrote:
Stop posting that picture FFS
Its not clever

Oh well, see ya Beer

nahh

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 8:42 Quote
Quit the childish insults and ignore it if you don't like it. At least it's not another repeat thread on which forks to buy etc.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 9:03 Quote
i have to concur with 416rider, this forum is going down the toilet, thanks to the growing ammount of complete fools that know nothing of bikes.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
Remember, pinkbike is about quantity, not quality. It has been proven and no-one with power is doing anything about it. It's not going to change.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 9:09 Quote
yeah im done with this forum too. Ill still be here but not posting on the forums..

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
yeah im done with this forum too. Ill still be here but not posting on the forums..
I'm seeing a trend.....

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
justin99 wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
I'm seeing a trend.....
actually i was thinking about for a while.. Then this thread popped up and i thought id say something too..

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
connor94 wrote:
Snip*
It's been posted and there's no need for it. If you were smart you'd know that 416rider is one of the few people on Pinkbike that makes good quality posts and actually knows a thing or 2 about BMX so he will be missed.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:51 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
justin99 wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
I'm seeing a trend.....
actually i was thinking about for a while.. Then this thread popped up and i thought id say something too..
It's just if the all of the better and smarter users start leaving then Pinkbike will get even worse.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
justin99 wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
justin99 wrote:

I'm seeing a trend.....
It's just if the all of the better and smarter users start leaving then Pinkbike will get even worse.

Very true. Then pinkbike will be nothing but "Which bike is better?". Only worst grammer and spelling. Enjoy your break from posting in the forums 416rider, you will be missed.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016769
Mobile Version of Website