I'm Done...

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
I'm Done...
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:54 Quote
justin99 wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
justin99 wrote:

I'm seeing a trend.....
actually i was thinking about for a while.. Then this thread popped up and i thought id say something too..
It's just if the all of the better and smarter users start leaving then Pinkbike will get even worse.

yea and it already sux... but the point is a person doesnt need to make a thread and waste space saying buh bye... thats stuff for pm's

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:57 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
justin99 wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
actually i was thinking about for a while.. Then this thread popped up and i thought id say something too..
It's just if the all of the better and smarter users start leaving then Pinkbike will get even worse.

yea and it already sux... but the point is a person doesnt need to make a thread and waste space saying buh bye... thats stuff for pm's
They do if they are one of the most important users in the Pinkbike BMX forum.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
justin99 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
justin99 wrote:

so y dont you just go and hump his leg while your at it...

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:01 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
justin99 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:

that was extremely uncalled for.. Just leave this thread.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:02 Quote
justin99 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
justin99 wrote:

who says hes the the most important. hes one of the most active users on the bmx forum but it doesnt make him a celebrity

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
-tom wrote:
justin99 wrote:
kyle7 wrote:

Very true. Then pinkbike will be nothing but "Which bike is better?". Only worst grammer and spelling. Enjoy your break from posting in the forums 416rider, you will be missed.
Pinkbike practically is just comparison threads now. I say we make a thread where everyone who want the place cleaned up just post's their username as a vote, once it gets 10 pages we link Radek to it.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
justin99 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:

People like you are the reason that Pinkbike is getting worse.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:08 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
-tom wrote:
justin99 wrote:

Very true. Then pinkbike will be nothing but "Which bike is better?". Only worst grammer and spelling. Enjoy your break from posting in the forums 416rider, you will be missed.
Pinkbike practically is just comparison threads now. I say we make a thread where everyone who want the place cleaned up just post's their username as a vote, once it gets 10 pages we link Radek to it.
i agree with this.. Who wants to make it?

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:09 Quote
logan93 wrote:
justin99 wrote:
That-Norco-Dude wrote:

who says hes the the most important. hes one of the most active users on the bmx forum but it doesnt make him a celebrity
He's important because he makes good quality posts and contributes to the forum. Not many users on Pinkbike do that anymore. I'm not trying to make him out as a celebrity but he does help out a lot.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:10 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
-tom wrote:
justin99 wrote:

Do it and post the link in this thread.

O+
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:11 Quote
I thought Drewfunk was our celebrity? What the hell man!

Mod
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:13 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
I say we make a thread where everyone who want the place cleaned up just post's their username as a vote, once it gets 10 pages we link Radek to it.

Once again, the admins don't care. The forums make up 5% of the site traffic on this website and therefore, the amount of work that would be required isn't worth it in their opinion. I hate to see valuable members leave the site but it is happening more and more. Anyways, to the original poster, best of luck in your future endeavors.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:17 Quote
I think if Pinkbike removed the hotlink from the main page showing the recent forums posted retarded people wouldnt wander into and ruin constructive threads. Like me with this one Smile

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:22 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
dh-pete wrote:
I say we make a thread where everyone who want the place cleaned up just post's their username as a vote, once it gets 10 pages we link Radek to it.

Once again, the admins don't care. The forums make up 5% of the site traffic on this website and therefore, the amount of work that would be required isn't worth it in their opinion. I hate to see valuable members leave the site but it is happening more and more. Anyways, to the original poster, best of luck in your future endeavors.

It may still make the moderators more ban happy.

Here is the thread, vote for quality here.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:28 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
laurie1 wrote:
dh-pete wrote:

It may still make the moderators more ban happy.

Here is the thread, vote for quality here.

I think the mods and busy riding and banning people for posting pr0n in the "Girls in Action" section. They will not starting banning people for being immature.

I stand by what I said about the recent forum posts link. People won't browse every section of the forum if they aren't linked directly to the latest threads.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010312
Mobile Version of Website