new freeride bike park hampshire???WILL YOU USE IT???

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
new freeride bike park hampshire???WILL YOU USE IT???
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 12:00 Quote
hi.. im looking at setting up a freeride park in central hampshire.. Ive already located the site and am currently in talks with the land owner and local council about the project. Really its up to you...Do you want it? Will you use it? and what do you want to see there. I need your comments please!!!

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 13:08 Quote
YES YES AND HELL YES!tup tup tup tup

if you can get this done Blank Stare then dude, seriously haha thats awsome.

where abouts will it be?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 13:01 Quote
yes its an awsome idea, no good local riding around here!

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
---nick--- wrote:
yes its an awsome idea, no good local riding around here!

Same man the local stuff round me is sh*t as well.

I think there needs to be some easy-er stuff for people who arnt that great (like me) and obviously some big stuff for the people who are good!

This would be ausome and i woul make the trip from where i live 2 get there!

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
what sort of things were you planning on putting in this park?? i live quite far from hampshire but if it was really good i would probably come down

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
aparently its meant to be a freeride park

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 13:08 Quote
same as above, whats the plan?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 13:51 Quote
Hey people..thanks for the responses...THE MORE THE BETTER!!!..i will be submitting all the responses to the local council...If all goes to plan i intend to canopy the whole site as 50 foot bowls fill fairly quickly during our slightly damp summers...I would also like to build some north shore up there so we can cater for everyone...slopestyle,freeride,trials and some short dh practice runs...Anything else please let me know?? I realy do need your support for this as i still have alot of people to convince, so any help in any way at all will be gratefully recieved..

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 13:58 Quote
just say either you build this... or we do drugs

or not w.e its up to you Smile but i'd be up for goin if it worked out Big Grin

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 14:00 Quote
sounds amazing but some big dirt jumps would be good any news on where abouts it would be and a foam pit would be great because i cant find one anywhere neerer than corby.Joker

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
yeaaah that would be sick Big Grin huge DJ's , anda foam pit Razz but you'd need a resi to Wink also some littler stuff for the not so good people

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 at 7:30 Quote
a foam pit sounds awsome and what about the jay hoots style table-tops where they are joined together

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
yeah, i'd use it! where abouts in hampshire is going to be? you should have smaller things for beginners and big stuff for good people but also some things in between. tup

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 at 15:19 Quote
Dave adn Brian have told me that you are thinking of doing this Matt. I think its an awsome idea, its about time the plannies got back to the way it used to be, but better!
People that are saying it needs dirt jumps, foam pits, resi etc. I think you have got the wrong idea about what Matt is wanting to build. It wont be a skate park but as Matt has said there will be dirt jumps.

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 at 15:24 Quote
I would definitely use this, and I know that as well as locals, people from out of the area would travel to use it to.

Sounds awesome, keep up the good work and I hope it goes well!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011639
Mobile Version of Website