2009 NS bikes

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 at 15:23 Quote
Wow, Phil opened up.

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 4:04 Quote
dher0521 wrote:
well you are hella lucky than and rattsl shut up you dont know anything bout the hubs.
i lol'd

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 9:27 Quote
I own the hubs so Idk how that's funny.

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 16:22 Quote
thats what i found funny. its like he knows more about a hub than someone who owns it

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 20:42 Quote
OK so heres my updated 09 NS Suburban with green rims and purple fork.
photo

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 at 21:47 Quote
all you majesty owners what headset do you use on your frame ? I'm new to the internal headset that the majesty uses. I was wondering what a long lasting 19mm Spanish bb was as my redline keeps failing me. Cheers
Edit intigrated headset

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 at 21:55 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
all you majesty owners what headset do you use on your frame ? I'm new to the internal headset that the majesty uses. I was wondering what a long lasting 19mm Spanish bb was as my redline keeps failing me. Cheers

I ride bmx, but I know a few headsets.

I'd suggest going for an FSA impact pro. The bearings are stainless steel so they don't corrode like some other's do, and it's easy to clean.

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 at 22:00 Quote
thanks and also have you had any good experiance with specific spanish bottom brackets?

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 at 22:02 Quote
I think my old whitton had a spanish BB in it. Can't remember.

If it did it was a redline one.

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 9:32 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
Edit intigrated headset
I run the Odyssey headset and it is still going strong like 9 months later. I have no idea who makes my BB, but your failing redline could be a drivetrain issue of some sort. Like dude above said, the Eastern BB's are quite good, but a bearing is a bearing to a certain degree with BB's.

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 9:37 Quote
fsa impact sealed is what I'll probualy end up getting and I looked on danscomp and profile, primo, eastern they were all the same price

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 9:39 Quote
recklessness wrote:
tacobell123 wrote:
Edit intigrated headset
I run the Odyssey headset and it is still going strong like 9 months later. I have no idea who makes my BB, but your failing redline could be a drivetrain issue of some sort. Like dude above said, the Eastern BB's are quite good, but a bearing is a bearing to a certain degree with BB's.
LOL

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 9:41 Quote
Phil-S wrote:
recklessness wrote:
tacobell123 wrote:
Edit intigrated headset
LOL
HAHA. One out of every hundred products that Eastern make aren't crap. I have an Eastern BB and so does my buddy and they have both lasted forever. A bearing is a bearing is a bearing. Not even Eastern can f*ck that up.

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 9:43 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Phil-S wrote:
recklessness wrote:

LOL
HAHA. One out of every hundred products that Eastern make aren't crap. I have an Eastern BB and so does my buddy and they have both lasted forever. A bearing is a bearing is a bearing. Not even Eastern can f*ck that up.
It must be the only thing they can't f*ck up, because they don't make them

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 9:44 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Phil-S wrote:
recklessness wrote:

LOL

Yes they can, mine lasted about three months.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012127
Mobile Version of Website