Official Scottish Biking Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Official Scottish Biking Thread
Author Message
Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 10:41 Quote
rs-pitch wrote:
hmm, well the e-thirteen is claiming to be 8g lighter than the renthal so i might just get that..nicer colours too Wink
is the raceface single not even lighter?

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 10:46 Quote
by 1g, you're right!

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 10:50 Quote
rs-pitch wrote:
by 1g, you're right!
defo worth the extra fiver or so.

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 11:04 Quote
haha, aye definitely Wink

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 13:25 Quote
Weight weenie for life!!! Salute

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 13:33 Quote
whitetux wrote:
Weight weenie for life!!! Salute
I'm like that but somehow I've ended up on a 20kg monster, I'm still trying to figure out why exactly this happened Razz

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 13:36 Quote
EuanBisset145 wrote:
whitetux wrote:
Weight weenie for life!!! Salute
I'm like that but somehow I've ended up on a 20kg monster, I'm still trying to figure out why exactly this happened Razz
im in a similar situation - i want my bike to be light but its the same weight as yours....and mines a hardtail ....:S

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 13:41 Quote
rs-pitch wrote:
hmm, well the e-thirteen is claiming to be 8g lighter than the renthal so i might just get that..nicer colours too Wink
get renthal its fakin moto

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 13:58 Quote
any body got a cheap back brake to sell?

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 13:59 Quote
kris-g wrote:
any body got a cheap back brake to sell?
try 'mini-freerider' he was selling an xt brake a couple of weeks ago - no idea if he still has it though

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 14:00 Quote
kris-g wrote:
any body got a cheap back brake to sell?
Right or Left hand? Pm me.

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 14:55 Quote
I'm needing a front brake for my mate's Giant Faith. Bleed nipple sheared off at the caliper. We might be able to machine it out - but I'd like a brake I can fit meantime, so we can get out. Anyone got anything decent and cheapish?

Righthand, btw....

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 15:04 Quote
ColinMcNaughton wrote:
I'm needing a front brake for my mate's Giant Faith. Bleed nipple sheared off at the caliper. We might be able to machine it out - but I'd like a brake I can fit meantime, so we can get out. Anyone got anything decent and cheapish?

Righthand, btw....
I have one! Pm melol

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 15:46 Quote
anyone riding this weekend ?

i wanting to get out on the bike Big Grin

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 16:19 Quote
andrewfoggo wrote:
anyone riding this weekend ?

i wanting to get out on the bike Big Grin
possibly will only have Gambler though any ideas


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013222
Mobile Version of Website