Official Scottish Biking Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Official Scottish Biking Thread
Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 14:50 Quote
aberfoyle is the shit

Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 23:55 Quote
He's probably no cool enough for Aberfoyle.

Posted: Dec 15, 2015 at 8:19 Quote
ive a new whyte g160 to smash around some stuff.

What first though . .

Posted: Dec 17, 2015 at 11:06 Quote
Sda and Scottish enduro both have a race on the 13/14 weekend of august 2016, you would expect that they would be able not to put them om the same weekend because i think there would be a fair amount of racers wanting to go to both like me!

Posted: Dec 24, 2015 at 7:37 Quote
I'm more worried the Scottish Champs has clashed with The Stone Roses gig at the Etihad...have no problem with them clashing with enduro races ????

Posted: Dec 25, 2015 at 1:46 Quote
theczech wrote:
I'm more worried the Scottish Champs has clashed with The Stone Roses gig at the Etihad...have no problem with them clashing with enduro races ????
I'm more worried that Fort William world cup clashes with my annual drunkest weekend of the year. Oh wait. Big Grin

Posted: Dec 25, 2015 at 5:33 Quote
CameronRose wrote:
theczech wrote:
I'm more worried that Fort William world cup clashes with my annual drunkest weekend of the year. Oh wait. Big Grin
Heh

Posted: Jan 6, 2016 at 3:34 Quote
Hey cool dudes,

I'm working on a little project to promote writing and photography that focuses on Scottish cycling. Have a look at my call for submissions and shoot anything my way that you're keen to see published.

Cheers,

Jack

Posted: Jan 6, 2016 at 11:39 Quote
Anybody ride up at the mast in Inverness? Do all the trails just start from the mast

Posted: Jan 6, 2016 at 14:48 Quote
Just heard about, the lecht dh tracks? They don't seem that popular as i have never heard of them and they've never popped up on places to ride? They must not be too great as av not heard of it in the sda? Are they any good, i hear there lift access in the cairngorms so only open in the summer but wasn't to sure! Any info or pics/videos?

Edit: i know that they might not want they're track in the sda and that the sda doesn't then mean its a proper track or whatever but just thought that if it's lift access and the track is decent pretty sure a race good be held there

Posted: Jan 7, 2016 at 7:03 Quote
It's not a technical track at the lecht, more a bikepark kinda thing. Big berms, table tops everywhere and a few wee gaps.

It's pretty good fun, but not a race track by any means. Also slightly too expensive to keep me coming back, but the uplift is pretty quick so you do get a load of riding done!

Posted: Jan 7, 2016 at 7:19 Quote
Never heard of any races held there in the past, but Ive heard that Northern Downhill are planning to hold a mini DH race at the Lecht later this year

Posted: Jan 7, 2016 at 11:03 Quote
Sounds not bad actually might add in into my summer biking trip this year! How long a run is lecht dh track? And the Northern downhill series? How manu races do they have and where are the races mostly and how much to enter?

Posted: Jan 7, 2016 at 11:05 Quote
Like a 2 minute run i think. Made a vid there a few years ago

Views: 675    Faves: 4    Comments: 3

Posted: Jan 7, 2016 at 12:43 Quote
Its the northern dh series for England but they have a quite a few in Scotland including Ae aswell as Innerleithen, all the dates and details I think are on their fb page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027457
Mobile Version of Website