Official Scottish Biking Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Official Scottish Biking Thread
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 17, 2022 at 9:57 Quote
Possibly Earthed 4?

Posted: Aug 17, 2022 at 13:39 Quote
Yes it is, found it late last night, cheers, only lasts like 30secs there but it was worth the hunt

Posted: Sep 24, 2022 at 7:47 Quote
I was at Cambu lately and it got me wondering if anybody knows any dirt jump spots in scotland that are of a decent size, looking to get into that side of things a bit more

Posted: Sep 28, 2022 at 12:22 Quote
rhysgibbs1 wrote:
I was at Cambu lately and it got me wondering if anybody knows any dirt jump spots in scotland that are of a decent size, looking to get into that side of things a bit more

There's a pretty wicked spot in Braefoot bay, which has a mix of enduro/DH trails, dirt jumps (as in, straight up and down doubles you'd want to ride on a hardtail) and also some big booters more suited to enduro and DH bikes, like the kinda stuff you'd see in Whistler and Kamloops tup

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
sam-stanfield wrote:
rhysgibbs1 wrote:

There's a pretty wicked spot in Braefoot bay, which has a mix of enduro/DH trails, dirt jumps (as in, straight up and down doubles you'd want to ride on a hardtail) and also some big booters more suited to enduro and DH bikes, like the kinda stuff you'd see in Whistler and Kamloops tup

thanks so much it looks sick there ill definitely check it out

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009055
Mobile Version of Website