Excuses to tell your parents when you bought a bike online!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Excuses to tell your parents when you bought a bike online!
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 20:49 Quote
so what did ur mom do to you man?

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 20:54 Quote
yea what did u do to piss her off ?

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 20:57 Quote
brandyn16 wrote:
no , actualy, its an excuse for an excessivly religous person . some of those koly rollers will believe almost anything if they think god made it happen

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 21:57 Quote
ICAS wrote:
brandyn16 wrote:
no , actualy, its an excuse for an excessivly religous person . some of those koly rollers will believe almost anything if they think god made it happen

hey , aint that one of those things that yuo see on tv from time to time where the dude says "puta your moneya onto the pota" then throws you down and pockets your money?? see , if his mom was one of those poor saps ,shed have a probly pay for it to if you told her what i said . but his mom is probably smart enough not to throw mon ey at those scowndrols

O+
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 22:01 Quote
i dont know if this was said but hide ur old one at a friends house and say u sold it

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 6:42 Quote
say well it was my own money to get it so u carnt do anything about it and say if u dontlike it tough ya might get a bat but you will be able to keep ya bike Big Grin

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 7:03 Quote
i got you a present with it!

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:39 Quote
just say yur thinking about it, and be spontaneous. or sell yur old one a gety a new one of similar colour.

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 6:13 Quote
905west wrote:
just say yur thinking about it, and be spontaneous. or sell yur old one a gety a new one of similar colour.

did you reas the first comment?

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 6:24 Quote
i just accidentaly clicked "confirm purchase"

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 6:35 Quote
mongoose-jumper wrote:
bullock15 wrote:
You could say it was on sale and you saved loads of money by buying it when you did or you could just get the money for your old bike quicker somehow.

ah it was on sale i saved £100

dident you say there was a dent it the frame in another thread?

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 7:18 Quote
ICAS wrote:
brandyn16 wrote:

religious mosh pit

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
bullock15 wrote:
You could say it was on sale and you saved loads of money by buying it when you did or you could just get the money for your old bike quicker somehow.
thats what i use to say..the i thought" F*ck this is my money F*ck you hoe bags!"

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
Run and just keep running!
or should i say bike..

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 16:32 Quote
brandyn16 wrote:
sam4412 wrote:
brandyn16 wrote:
but yo , if your mom is religous , just tell your mom "god spoke to me, and showed me the way.... to the bike store. "

Dude... thats an excuse for a fag.

Nope im pretty sure its an excuse for a fag..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.168500
Mobile Version of Website