Idea For POD

• Previous Page
Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:18 Quote
if i was to get a pink trail or park. that had a pinkbike sticker on and wore a helmet and did summet like a huck or summet cool and took a pic would it be pod worthy cuz its like in sponser with pb or summet?

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:19 Quote
why r u so desperate for a pod

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:20 Quote
im not. im just saying it would be cool im not even botherd if someone else did it

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:21 Quote
You have said this on like 3 threads already

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:22 Quote
are we the only 3 people on pinkbike lmao, we bee speaking separatly and now joined in one convo

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:23 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:

no 2 actually, do you have to sit and complain i just want ur opinion not a big go at me cuz i want to be on pod lol

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:25 Quote
safeer wrote:
Gaz6R4 wrote:

no 2 actually, do you have to sit and complain i just want ur opinion not a big go at me cuz i want to be on pod lol

Theres 3 of us, im not having a go havnt siad anything of the sort ?
I want a pod to but its neva gona happen you have to be megga freindly with like brule ect

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:25 Quote
no im on pb lol im still here. and maybe you could get a pod out of that but itd have to be epic

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:26 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:
word

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:26 Quote
Yes I do have to complain coz this is a totally pointless thread

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:27 Quote
sam4412 wrote:
safeer wrote:
Gaz6R4 wrote:

I want a pod to but its neva gona happen you have to be megga freindly with like brule ect

yea damn thats unfortunate its would look really cool if you ask me though i guess someone else could do it

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:27 Quote
I want a pod to but its neva gona happen you have to be megga freindly with like brule ect[/Quote]

yeah thats probably true. ive seen such crazy pics around that dont get picked. getting a pod is more than having a sick picture i guess

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:28 Quote
apperntly if you go on about wanting pod in threads you will never get it anyway, thers some people that have had like 6 or 7 pods and some people that never have and never will, it has to be a realy epic pic with awesome like background colours epic riding and somthing to make it pod worthy

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:29 Quote
all i can say is people will always hate. i really dont care im not even going to respond to them im ready for opinions not people who want to diss me simple i dont get why people come on pinkbike just to have a go at everyone for posting a thread. lol

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 3:30 Quote
sam4412 wrote:
apperntly if you go on about wanting pod in threads you will never get it anyway, thers some people that have had like 6 or 7 pods and some people that never have and never will, it has to be a realy epic pic with awesome like background colours epic riding and somthing to make it pod worthy
yes but its also about building up a rep on pb. the first pod is probably the big one. but as everyone knows, your always seeing pods and vods by the same people. the pod today is sick, but i've seen much better. so its not 100 percent about the pic.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014397
Mobile Version of Website