Manitoba riders thread

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
Manitoba riders thread
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 1, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
Austin MB, dirt jumps in the back yard, biggest is about 4' high by 14' gap, get about 7' hight. its ok. Who lives on the hill in Brandon just up top of wall-mart, he's got something sick going on there lol. The guy at A&L said that the guy had dirtjumps troughout the valley

Posted: May 2, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
I'd like to know where these spots in brandon are

Posted: May 7, 2008 at 19:19 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Whittier park... its in St. Boniface if you would like directions just pm me.

FL
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 14:51 Quote
Here in brandon stuff gets torn down and then built up again. You never know if your jumps are gonna be there when you get back. There is always something new being built.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
i don't think there is too much for dh trails around minnidosa. i have family there and i live 40mins away, so i know the area all right. it has potential though, as it is in a valley. you probly are there already if you did move, so you probly know all this. lol. i'd check out the southern escarpent trails in riding mountain. like j.e.t., and bald hill, packhorse.... those are fun to ride on.

how are the trails south of brandon? they are just xc trails right? i'm going to riding mountain alot to do alot of trails. its so nice living pretty close to the park. too bad i don't live north of 45 thouh! haha (inside joke for you non-locals)

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 at 21:03 Quote
Hey guys/ girls. heres a sister thred for winnipeg.We pretty much cover all of Manitoba too. I don't know if you fellow Pinkbikers and Riders wanna check it out but heres the link.

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 at 21:09 Quote
Stolen bike July 15

be on the look out for a Giant XTC carbon mountain bike with bright orange BMX style pedals, White Fox fork, RaceFace Crank, Avid brakes, no discs.........it was stolen in Winkler this morning
It's a 17" in case you happen to see it. I think it's the only year it was called the XTC C2 (on the downtube). Frame is naked carbon fibre colour with white/red decals and silver Fox FRL 80 fork
Be on the lookout for this bike around winkler or Winnipeg or on the standard selling websites... let's try to get my friends bike back if we can

Posted: May 9, 2010 at 16:32 Quote
you guys want to ride sick djs... come to brandon , we have a deadlee scene. posers have nuthin to ride. but we have deadly shit . 3 dj parks just look brandons photos

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2013 at 14:44 Quote
Anybody in the brandon area know of any good places for freeride?

O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2014 at 8:37 Quote
Manitoba:

best trails around Brandon: obviously Brandon hills is the way to go (brandonhills.org)

Posted: Apr 14, 2014 at 21:00 Quote
That's my buddies place on the hill in Brandon haha.

I have a 2009 Norco Empire5 and 2009 Norco 4 hun for sale, pm me!

Posted: May 20, 2014 at 18:28 Quote
Osborne Village, represent. I ride the streets and skateparks as well as the dirt jumps, and river trails. My bikes are an all-mountain/DH build 2006 Orange Ms. Isle, equipped with Mavic Deemaxes and a Rockshox Totem, a 2012 Dartmoor Two6Player, built to hit the dirtjumps, and a 2013 Dartmoor Quinnie, built for the streets. Feel free to shoot me a message if you need another group to ride with.

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 19:12 Quote
Are there any Manitoba riders still active on PInkBike?

Posted: Dec 31, 2017 at 14:40 Quote
Anyone still on here?

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2018 at 9:15 Quote
Not very often. lol
Pretty decent riding in the Brandon hills. Summer and winter. (For those with a fat bike)

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019075
Mobile Version of Website