close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Petition for amateur pod and vod

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Petition for amateur pod and vod
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
seeing as most of the people on this site are amateurs i don't think this is really gona stick

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 0:57 Quote
Sounds like a good idea, I'm in!

dcshredder

But this is sam4412's thread, why is darleydirtbiker saying he came up with it?!

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 3:43 Quote
was my idea in first place lol.. he tagged along ...

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 8:02 Quote
sam4412 wrote:
was my idea in first place lol.. he tagged along ...
he's the ultimate thread hijacker Razz lol

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 8:55 Quote
we both came up with the idea it was a mixture of both of our ideas put together to make one big fab idea and im not a thread hijaker or a tag allong just a partner in an idea

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 8:56 Quote
darleydirtbiker wrote:
we both came up with the idea it was a mixture of both of our ideas put together to make one big fab idea and im not a thread hijaker or a tag allong just a partner in an idea
oh right, you know each other?

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 9:02 Quote
yup there was another thread on ideas for updating pinkbike and in the middle of it all me and sam created this idea and made this thread for people to partition for it

sorry about the spelling

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 10:25 Quote
dcshredder wrote:
darleydirtbiker wrote:

No never a met him in my life, he just contrabuted then sumhow we became "partners" in his world...

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 11:50 Quote
sam4412 wrote:
dcshredder wrote:
darleydirtbiker wrote:

No never a met him in my life, he just contrabuted then sumhow we became "partners" in his world...
lol stalker. . .

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 10:03 Quote
I think its good as it is, theres alot of great PODs. Im an amature and I got POD a while back... the pic wasnt that great either. lol

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 10:24 Quote
dingus wrote:
I think its good as it is, theres alot of great PODs. Im an amature and I got POD a while back... the pic wasnt that great either. lol
this threads months old who cares ?

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011282
Mobile Version of Website