Biking causues testicular damage, impaired sperm functioning and erectile problems?

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Biking causues testicular damage, impaired sperm functioning and erectile problems?
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 5:58 Quote
haha then the study was right, they said road bikers werent at risk, it said mountain bikers were

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 6:45 Quote
I took me 3 three tries to find a seat that worked for me. During that time I did have my junk go numb on me. I think if you don't notice any numbness than your golden.

Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 14:53 Quote
"I did have my junk go numb on me."

a moment we all fear for good reason. all the more reason to avoid all that dreadful pedaling. DH, ftw!

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 7:39 Quote
I think if Lance Armstrong who rides 6 hours a day and has had one nut cut off can still have kids then you shouldn't worry about it. IMHO

Edit. His Testy cancer was not bike related. Or at least it was not proved to be bike related.

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 8:06 Quote
I live in a city full of pollution, a society where stabbings are part of a daily news bulletin, most the people around me are alcoholics, smoke 50 ciggy's a day and work in dirty factories, yet still have half a dozen kids at least and live well into their old age so do you really think i'd give up bikes just in case i can't get one up....nahh i'll just blame my girlfriend if it came to it tell her to try harder Whip

Posted: Dec 28, 2022 at 14:22 Quote
unicorn-bob wrote:
Unfortuantly I know this is ture. It is mainly for road bikers though as Lauri Stated. My physical therapist was working on my back and was telling me he and his wife could not get pregnant and it was because he was a roady, so he gave it up for a while and his tesitcles sorted its self out eventually, they are now celebrating a baby.

I dont want kids ?. .

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029196
Mobile Version of Website