Post your freeride or downhill bike

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your freeride or downhill bike
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 20:37 Quote
norcofreerider8 wrote:
My juicy 7's are still running strong and I love them. Also have strokers and they work great as well. Some people are sooo
picky about breaks.
I have the stroker Trails and so far I love them, I just need to break the pads in a little bit more

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 20:37 Quote
I like my Stroker Trail. I've had it for two years now and it works like it did when I got in the mail. I'm pretty sure I've never gotten it bleed either. Ahahaha.

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 20:40 Quote
i have my stroker trails since 08 when i bought my stinky... i never tought that brake pads could last that long... i changed them 2 weeks ago (rear brake... the front brake was like 3 or 4 months ago)

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 20:55 Quote
Jose-David-DH wrote:
i have my stroker trails since 08 when i bought my stinky... i never tought that brake pads could last that long... i changed them 2 weeks ago (rear brake... the front brake was like 3 or 4 months ago)
ive had a few different brakes and i go through 2 sets a season lol i brake hard into them corners i guesse Razz

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 20:56 Quote
Whoever thinks Elixir's are the worst brakes on the market is one hell of a blatant f*cking moron.

'Nuff said.

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 21:35 Quote
To the guy that said stock bleeds suck-I got my elixirs new off craiglist, even though they were new they didn't need a rebleed. On all my avid brakes they have never had to get rebled out of the box.

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 22:11 Quote
People always say that juicy 3's are the worst but I bleed mine once when I got it and have yet to have a problem with them, got them on my dj and fr bike and no problems... Avid rotor I hate, heat up and bend like crazy

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 22:21 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
To the guy that said stock bleeds suck-I got my elixirs new off craiglist, even though they were new they didn't need a rebleed. On all my avid brakes they have never had to get rebled out of the box.
not saying that all factory bleeds are crap. just simply saying that it is a known fact that factory bleeds arent always very good.

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 3:20 Quote
My Schwinn Straight 8 - click the pics for more...

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 3:26 Quote
straight8 wrote:
[PI=461ign=c][/PI]
Schwinn Straight 8

Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 3:34 Quote
[Quote="straight8"]
My Schwinn Straight 8 - click the pics for more...[/Quote
tup would be even sicker if thecamo on the rimes were blue, red and white

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 7:30 Quote
Ahhhh... one of the last quality bikes Schwinn ever made.

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 7:37 Quote
sorry for the shit picture quality (crap iphone)

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 7:58 Quote
straight8 wrote:
My Schwinn Straight 8 - click the pics for more...

Still one of the best rear suspensions out there

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022360
Mobile Version of Website