Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 9, 2016 at 9:09 Quote
My name is Kristina and I rode a HT 09 Marin, I just recently bought a "new to me" Santa Cruz Nomad. Super excited to take my riding to the next level!

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 16:49 Quote
Hey my name is steph but everyone calls me stephie, im from the wirral in the uk and i am completely new to DH and jumping bikes, in 28 and i ride a GT ruckus i have got lots to learn any advice and tips would be fab 3 Xx

Posted: Jan 3, 2017 at 10:19 Quote
Hi ladies, I'm Victoria, 26, I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and am just getting into mountain biking after a frustrating injury has prevented me from running. I've been riding rental bikes for the last month or so and just picked up a new 2016 Cannondale F-Si Carbon 2 on a great deal. Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of my own bike and getting faster!

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 at 12:35 Quote
Hi! my name is emma and i started riding in March 2016. I currently ride a specialized camber xc bike but soon getting something more for gnarly stuff at the park! im 15yrs old, i live in Rhode Island and im on two teams. A xc team formed by NEHSCA (New England High School Cycling Association) and RI Renegades Enduro Team! Just found this and love how its just girls! maybe ill meet a new friend?

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 1:07 Quote
yo my name is Linds and I ride bmx and front suspension mountain bike.
And my bikes in pieces until I can get it fixed.
(Just had 9 gears added.)
I have a helmet cam, that makes 'er fun.
And I live in Chilliwack and Vedder Mountain was fun, except this one time I went biking down the trail alone and a black bear crossed my path and scared me to death.
Ever since then I wish to go biking with someone and never alone again! What was I thinkin?!
I am easy going and like to ride the lite stuff, (I generally go my own pace) no heavy duty hucking or any extreme freestyle.
I get out for the outdoors and exercise. Camera

Posted: Mar 7, 2017 at 7:41 Quote
Hey everyone! My name is Kelly and I am 38 from just north of Atlanta, GA. I am just getting back into Mountain Biking after over 15 years. I was pretty into it in my early 20's with racing XC and tearing up the streets of Atlanta as a bike courier, but mysteriously, I stopped. To this day, I couldn't tell you why I stopped riding as often or why that eventually led to not riding at all. In the past several years though, I have taken up trail running and eventually progressed into Ultra Running. My reawakening of my love for the outdoors led me to reconsider mountain biking as well. I bought an old 2000 Specialized Rockhopper for $70 and started riding again .... and once again the bug has bitten me. While reacquainting myself with my local trails on the old hardtail, I have been piecing together my current ride out of older but quality parts with a sprinkling of newer technology thrown in as well. So now, I am riding a sub 25 lb '03 Intense Spider and having a blast!!!!

Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 18:27 Quote
Hi ladies! I'm Kristin! I live in the Tampa Bay area with my boyfriend, and we're originally from Vermont. He's been a big mountain biker since I've known him, and after getting into triathlons last year, I decided I want to try mountain biking. I think it will help with my bike handling skills and overall bike confidence that will translate out on the road! I haven't been riding yet, but I hope to get out there soon!

Posted: May 30, 2017 at 21:39 Quote
Hey everyone, my name is Donna, I'm 34, and I live in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Lived most of my life in Las Vegas though. Went on my first MTB ride in March of this year. Just bought my Giant Anthem at the end of April. I'm in love with the sport and way of life. We have a girls group here so it's cool to see more girls out on the trails. I've raced ATVs for a long time and just like MTB there's always a shortage of female riders! Our trails here in Havasu aren't the best but they're something. I've ha the change to ride up in Utah a little bit and I can't wait to plan some more trips up there, they have some awesome trail systems. Anybody near me?

Posted: Jun 9, 2017 at 12:07 Quote
Hi girls, I´m Sarah 31 from Scotland. I have a Canyon Grand Canyon AL SLX 7.9

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 10:17 Quote
Hello all! My name is Katie and I am new to the mountain biking world. I have a scott contessa and love my bike. My fiancé and I are getting into mountain biking and can't wait to travel more places. Mountain biking is fun and I love that there is a girls section to help newbies like me figure out what to do and that we can do this crazy stuff too!!
Yay!

Posted: Jul 3, 2017 at 21:12 Quote
Hey, I'm Biddy, I live in Christchurch New Zealand. I started riding in 2006 when I lived in Jasper AB, Canada. I'm 35, and ride a Kona CoilAir Supreme. I just brought a new Juliana Furtado while in Seattle on my honeymoon & United Airlines refused to check it in, so a month later it's still in the states. I joined pinkbike hoping I might sell my new bike as it's so expensive to ship it to NZ!

Posted: Jul 4, 2017 at 17:01 Quote
Hi ladies! I'm Racheal & I live in Calgary, Alberta. I started DH riding this May, when I tagged along on a trip to Whistler for May Long weekend with some friends (who are all unreal riders) and figured I'd give it a shot. Quickly fell in love, bought my bike (Liv Hail 2), and have been practicing as much as possible. I've hit Silver Star mountain resort, Canada Olympic Park, Fish Creek...Can't wait to get better and be able to keep up with the boys! Smile

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034501
Mobile Version of Website