Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 9, 2016 at 9:09 Quote
My name is Kristina and I rode a HT 09 Marin, I just recently bought a "new to me" Santa Cruz Nomad. Super excited to take my riding to the next level!

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 16:49 Quote
Hey my name is steph but everyone calls me stephie, im from the wirral in the uk and i am completely new to DH and jumping bikes, in 28 and i ride a GT ruckus i have got lots to learn any advice and tips would be fab 3 Xx

Posted: Jan 3, 2017 at 10:19 Quote
Hi ladies, I'm Victoria, 26, I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and am just getting into mountain biking after a frustrating injury has prevented me from running. I've been riding rental bikes for the last month or so and just picked up a new 2016 Cannondale F-Si Carbon 2 on a great deal. Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of my own bike and getting faster!

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 at 12:35 Quote
Hi! my name is emma and i started riding in March 2016. I currently ride a specialized camber xc bike but soon getting something more for gnarly stuff at the park! im 15yrs old, i live in Rhode Island and im on two teams. A xc team formed by NEHSCA (New England High School Cycling Association) and RI Renegades Enduro Team! Just found this and love how its just girls! maybe ill meet a new friend?

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 1:07 Quote
yo my name is Linds and I ride bmx and front suspension mountain bike.
And my bikes in pieces until I can get it fixed.
(Just had 9 gears added.)
I have a helmet cam, that makes 'er fun.
And I live in Chilliwack and Vedder Mountain was fun, except this one time I went biking down the trail alone and a black bear crossed my path and scared me to death.
Ever since then I wish to go biking with someone and never alone again! What was I thinkin?!
I am easy going and like to ride the lite stuff, (I generally go my own pace) no heavy duty hucking or any extreme freestyle.
I get out for the outdoors and exercise. Camera

Posted: Mar 7, 2017 at 7:41 Quote
Hey everyone! My name is Kelly and I am 38 from just north of Atlanta, GA. I am just getting back into Mountain Biking after over 15 years. I was pretty into it in my early 20's with racing XC and tearing up the streets of Atlanta as a bike courier, but mysteriously, I stopped. To this day, I couldn't tell you why I stopped riding as often or why that eventually led to not riding at all. In the past several years though, I have taken up trail running and eventually progressed into Ultra Running. My reawakening of my love for the outdoors led me to reconsider mountain biking as well. I bought an old 2000 Specialized Rockhopper for $70 and started riding again .... and once again the bug has bitten me. While reacquainting myself with my local trails on the old hardtail, I have been piecing together my current ride out of older but quality parts with a sprinkling of newer technology thrown in as well. So now, I am riding a sub 25 lb '03 Intense Spider and having a blast!!!!

Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 18:27 Quote
Hi ladies! I'm Kristin! I live in the Tampa Bay area with my boyfriend, and we're originally from Vermont. He's been a big mountain biker since I've known him, and after getting into triathlons last year, I decided I want to try mountain biking. I think it will help with my bike handling skills and overall bike confidence that will translate out on the road! I haven't been riding yet, but I hope to get out there soon!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018667
Mobile Version of Website