Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please
Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 18:22 Quote
Natalievitalie wrote:
Heyo,

I am Natalie Vitalie. I live in San Francisco, and ride and race DH in all the western states. My toys are the Pivot Phoenix, Pivot Mach and the Pivot Point. Lets ride! Big Grin

Do you ever get up to Tahoe to ride?

Posted: May 30, 2018 at 10:59 Quote
Sup ladies! My name's Katherine and I live up near Portland, OR - although I'm currently in Northern MN for the summer on a work assignment. I LOVE my Transition Patrol, and I'm down to ride anything and everything so hit me up if you want to shred. You might have to wait for me on the uphills but I'll catch up on the descents!

I also love bringing my camera along and am always looking for rad ladies to shoot, HMU and let's bike Smile

Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 7:33 Quote
Hi, I joined 2 years ago, but only lurked with the hope of getting excited about riding again. I'm originally from Northern Michigan, but currently live in Tahoe.I used to be stoked to ride 4-5 days a week, but had a crash that got in my head and left me cold to riding.

I attended a girl's clinic with the Tahoe Mountain Bike Girls featuring Katarina Nash. This clinic/ride has broken the funk that was lingering in my head.

I don't want to be too presumptuous but I am excited to say... I'm baaaaaack!

I'll probably start a thread about talking to shop employees about bikes, unless someone can show me where a thread already is about this topic. I tried the search function but didn't find something.

Thanks in advance for the welcome.

Posted: Jul 6, 2018 at 11:52 Quote
Hi Everyone! My name is Jamie. I'm 25 and from Ontario, Canada (southern/GTA). I have recently just gotten into the sport. I am currently saving up for a "real" bike, but my little department store bike is getting me by in the mean time. Only been riding about 2 months now so I'm completely new.

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 14:55 Quote
jammers93 wrote:
Hi Everyone! My name is Jamie. I'm 25 and from Ontario, Canada (southern/GTA). I have recently just gotten into the sport. I am currently saving up for a "real" bike, but my little department store bike is getting me by in the mean time. Only been riding about 2 months now so I'm completely new.

What kind of trails are you riding? If you're into mtb there are some great trails just outside Ottawa on the QC side and some nearer Mtl. I started my first few seasons of mtb there.

You will have to upgrade from a CT bike though or it'll snap in half ????

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 19:52 Quote
Hey!
I’m Sara, I live in So Cal. I’ve been riding for over 10yrs, currently riding a Santa Cruz 5010. I love singletrack and elevation, and don’t mind doing the work of climbing for the thrill of a good DH! I ride about 3 days a wk, trail run, practice yoga and teach hot yoga.
Did I mention that I LOVE to ride my bike?!

Posted: Jul 23, 2018 at 14:03 Quote
Hello! I'm Victoria. I live in Vegas and I'm fairly new to MTN biking. It's been about three months and I've been out probably about 10 times at this point so definitely a beginner.

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 at 9:33 Quote
Hi I am Stephanie in Salmon Arm. Looking for cross country ridding buddies from Revelstoke to kelowna / Kamloops. Contact me!

Posted: Aug 27, 2018 at 14:29 Quote
Hi I’m Ali.
I’m Australian but I live in Toronto these days. I just started mountain biking this summer and i LOVE it!
Nice to see a bunch of other girls in here stoked about riding. Looking forward to hearing lots of riding stories & picking up some good tips Smile

Posted: Jan 5, 2019 at 8:33 Quote
Hi, I'm a Canadian living in the UK and I'm looking for people to go on DH or enduro rides with. Right now I rent bikes and have been going to bike park wales, not recently. Based in London UK. Fair bit of experience doing North Shore and Whistler riding. Get in touch if you're looking for people to ride with.

Posted: Feb 10, 2019 at 6:32 Quote
Hi I'm Kim Smile
Based in Cheshire, England. Mainly ride XC/ Endure and a little bit of DH from time to time. Get in touch if your ever up in North Wales area and fancy a spin tup

Posted: Mar 29, 2019 at 6:30 Quote
Hi everyone, I'm Krista Smile I'm residing in fort st john at the moment ! Any ladies from around here ? I need a good riding buddy . I ride a specialized enduro ( just bought myself a new b day present Smile wooooo hoooo !!!!

Love that there is a a ladies section ! Happy trails gals .

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 4:47 Quote
Hi, I'm Julia, German living in the UK. Rode in Whistler since then the whole DH bit has me Pimp
Bought my Yeti 4 months ago. Next challenges are learning how to Wheelie, jump and track stand Helmet

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 3:28 Quote
Hello, I'm Carlie from Wales! I'm a beginner/Intermediate MTBer. I am looking for a new MTB so any advice would be amazing!

Quite like the look of the Liv Embolden 2. I am short, 5ft and weigh around 8st 6. Budget is £1000-1500.

Many thanks girlies!

Carlie xo

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 17:58 Quote
Hey, I'm Kylie! I'm a sophomore in high school and been riding XC for pretty much my whole life. I will likely be studying in Spain next year, does anyone know of any mountain biking in the Barcelona vicinity?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009401
Mobile Version of Website